Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
t.kouider
855 Views, 1 Reply

Revit 2014 activation

Revit 2014 activation. The activation wizard would not pick up my internet connection (Wifi or network) . Using the manual activation I receive the following message: the serial number you entered is registered to a defferent companyTry again (9).

I am using the serial number generated by the activation window and emailed to me. Any help, thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
JoAnn_Hogan
in reply to: t.kouider

Is this a standalone license or a network license?

Ask your company what was the Exact name they submitted to Autodesk. For example my company name is Modena Design Centres but many people just say Modena. You need to put the company name in exactly. But I dont quite know why you would have to type in your company name.

I would suggest that you follow this link and use the chat option to talk to someone from Autodesk directly.

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/installation-and-licensing

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report