Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2014- 0 bytes required to install

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
mja5272
1486 Views, 5 Replies

Revit 2014- 0 bytes required to install

I have gotten most of the way through the installation of Revit 2014, but it wont let me press install on the menu. I have previously installed Revit on this computer, but had to delete when I cleared my hard drive. So everything should go smoothly, but I still get the issue after many restarts. 

This image shows the issue:

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jessica.t
in reply to: mja5272

Hi Matt and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Will you try this solution and let me know if it resolves your issue?

Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 6
f2015639
in reply to: jessica.t

Hey mam,srry bt i am facing a little bit same trouble, my install option is ready to be used bt when i try to install it ,it only installs the exchange app program instead of full application as it is  showing 0 bytes required .Pls reply asap.

Message 4 of 6
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: f2015639

@f2015639

The original poster was trying to install Autodesk Revit..  Are you trying to do that or install AutoCAD?  If AutoCAD, in the future create your own posting/problem and not reply to a totally different subject matter.  Smiley Wink

Now to your problem..  Are you saying you are trying to install AutoCAD?  Its already installed?  Does it work?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 5 of 6

While I am trying to install Autodesk Autocad civil 3D 2013 on my laptop. It gives an error 0 bytes req: (Please refer image).

How can i solve this problem.

Message 6 of 6

@daudsangeen

There's no need to post multiple times..  You only need to post once.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report