Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2013 Trial Download Help

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
michael.clark4
1411 Views, 4 Replies

Revit 2013 Trial Download Help

After 2 days, the download trial for Revit 2013 is complete.  I have attached a screen capture of the completed download.  When I click on the link to open the downloaded .exe file, nothing happens.  I searched my computer for the file, and I find nothing. 

After a few hours of combing through these forums, I can't find anything related to this issue.  Can anyone help?  Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

If anyone can help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated.  I don't know what is going on with this Revit download.  I had trouble when I attempted this download a year ago!  I see things haven't improved.

Message 3 of 5

Hi michael.clark4:

I have sent a download link through Private Message. Please completely remove your downloaded trial version from you machine.

Thanks,

Arlin Bibat
Message 4 of 5

Arlin:

Thanks for your response.  The location / existence of the download is the issue at hand.  That is why I posted in the first place.  I can't locate the download on my computer.  If I can't locate it, I can't unload it.

Message 5 of 5

Hi michael.clark4

iIt should be in the downloads folder in windows 7. Have you by any chance changed it?
Thanks,

Arlin Bibat

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report