Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2013 Spelling Errors

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jsweigar
832 Views, 3 Replies

Revit 2013 Spelling Errors

Is there an add on or setting that would underline spelling mistakes in Revit simular to AutoCAD? My office is beginging to use revit for more projects and we are finding more spelling mistakes in Revit than in Cad. It would be very helpful to have spelling errors underlined after we type them.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: jsweigar

It was my understanding that spell check is built in already.  Have you tried using Help?

http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Revit/enu/2013/Help/00001-Revit_He0/3032-Customiz3032/3178-Options3178/...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
jsweigar
in reply to: jsweigar

I am aware it has spell check, i was hoping that it could have the
same function as autocad where it would underline mispelled words as
your typing

Message 4 of 4
jsweigar
in reply to: TravisNave

I am aware it has spell check, i was hoping that it could have the same function as autocad where it would underline mispelled words as your typing

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report