Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2013 Product Key Failure

12 REPLIES 12
SOLVED
Message 1 of 13
hpp24
6378 Views, 12 Replies

Revit 2013 Product Key Failure

The product key for Revit 2013 is incorrect.  It is for Revit Architecture 2013 that no longer exists and does not work for Revit 2013.  I've tried other keys from the product key list on the web, and they don not work either.  What is the product key for Revit 2013?  Thank-you.

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
DarrenP
in reply to: hpp24

either 765E1 (building suite premium) or 766E1 (building suite ultimate) depending on what suite your installing

Revit 2013 is only available in the building suites

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 13
hpp24
in reply to: DarrenP

That worked.  Thank-you very much.

Message 4 of 13
TravisNave

Make sure you mark Darren as the accepted solution and/or give him Kudos.  He's an excellent resource around here and deserves every recognition.  Smiley Wink

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 13
maggs6

hey darren i just used that key recently for a program that my dad needs and once i enter the code and open the program when i try and activate it, it comes up with error code 110 how can i resolve this?

Message 6 of 13
t_gaisf
in reply to: maggs6

Hi,

You can find all the product keys on our website.

If this does not solve the issue please send me a PM (click on t_gaisf profile name and then Send this User a Private Message) with your Serial Number, the request code if available and confirm the registered company name

or contact our licence assistance team for direct support.

Regards

Franz Gaisbauer

Message 7 of 13
maggs6

thanks for the feedback but i had already tried using the code from ur website  for autodesk revit 2013 structure. Once everything is installed and i try and activate my product it tells me to type in my serial number again like i did to download the product but this time it tells me that the serial number is invalid. I have tried for 3 days straight trying everything i can like re-downloading trying different codes researching problems and still no solution.

Message 8 of 13
mike.beale
in reply to: maggs6

Hi Tyrone!

Typically a serial number will show as not valid when it has been upgraded to a newer version, usually due to it being attached to an expired subscription.

Please Private Message me the serial number or contact our License Assistance Team for direct validation.

Thank you for contributing to our online community!

Mike Beale
Message 9 of 13
urbanarchitect

I had an unexpiring lisence and when I recently upgraded windows 10 my Revit architecture 2013 stopped working and is searching for a activation code.

I reached out to autodesk but they said it could take up to 2 business days...? is there a faster way to to this? I downgraded back to windows 8.1 and put in my old activation code but it still did not work...HELP! any advice would be helpful...

Message 10 of 13

BTW the error message is "Building design suite premium"  License status [5.4.2]

Message 11 of 13
TravisNave
in reply to: urbanarchitect

Unfortunately, you will have to wait for a new activation code.  You should check for compatibility before upgrading your OS.  Revit 2013 is not supported on Windows 10 and never will be.  In fact, it is not really supported on Windows 8.x either. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 12 of 13
urbanarchitect
in reply to: TravisNave

thats aweful...i upgraded to 2013 as a employee of a company i no longer work for. I had my own 9.1 Revit that i replaced...so i dont know if they will even send me the act. key...thank you for your help...BTW what OS do you reccomend? Mac?

Message 13 of 13
TravisNave
in reply to: urbanarchitect

If the software is owned by the company you used to work for, then you won't be able to get an activation code.  If it is your copy, then 2013 is technically still current software so you should be able to activate.  Windows 7 SP1 is the supported OS for that product. 

Have you tried https://accounts.autodesk.com yet?

Autodesk Forums:

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report