Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2013 missing content templates

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
brian.kelly
399 Views, 2 Replies

Revit 2013 missing content templates

I am currently using Revit 2013. I had installed the software in February of this year (student version) onto my laptop. it has been operating fine, until last week.

If i use the Place Mass tool within the project file, the mode button does not appear to offer me the option of create solid/void. When i try to use the roof by foot print tool, the the pick walls in the ribbon is not there to let me finish the roof . I can create walls using the pick face tool in the in place mass area, however it does not allow me to create roofs by face. Also the finish sketch option is not availiable on the ribbon. If i try to edit anything tthe edit option is not availiable on the ribbon. I have unistalled, re-downloaded and re installed Revit 2013 to see if this would sort the problem. However the software still has the options missing as mentioned.

I was wondering if there is anyone who may have had the same or similar issues that could help me solve the mystery of the missing options.

thanks in advance

Brian

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
noughan
in reply to: brian.kelly

Dear Brian,

It seems that you are in the situation described into the link below in case you have updated your .NET Framework component from 4.0 to 4.5 :

http://revitclinic.typepad.com/my_weblog/2012/05/revit-2013-2012-contextual-panels-do-not-display-or...

Let me know if you still need further assistance.

Have a great day

Nabil Nougha
WWSS-GS-Premium Support

www.autodesk.com
nabil.nougha@autodesk.com

Message 3 of 3
brian.kelly
in reply to: brian.kelly

Hi Nabi,

Thanks for getting back with a prompt response. This worked and problem solved.

Thats my Revit working normally and the functions have now returned to the ribbon.

Kind regards,

Brian

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report