Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

babercrombie
Message 1 of 2 (626 Views)

Revit 2013 installation failed

626 Views, 1 Replies
02-25-2013 01:11 PM

Hello

I am tring to install revit 2013 on my computer from our Autodesk Building Design Suite Premium 2013 software.

My install get partically complete then I get this message "1: 5 2: adlmPITSetProductInformation failed. 3: 2" ?

Any information and or assistance on install or what this message means would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely

Boyd

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 2 (601 Views)

Re: Revit 2013 installation failed

02-25-2013 03:00 PM in reply to: babercrombie

Hi Boyd!

Consolidating a few forum threads (1 , 2) Try deleting the C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\ADLM folder and or ProductInformation.pit file. If that doesn't work, can you completely uninstall the software (utilizing Microsoft Fix-it if necessary).

Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue, or reply with additional specifics if the problem persists.

Philip Schmelzer
Announcements
Autodesk Alert | We are currently working on restoring Previous Version License request access in the Autodesk Subscription Center. If you are a subscription customer and would like to request a Previous Version License, please use this link as a temporary workaround. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.