Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2013 Installation complete. Some products failed to install" HELP

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
a0ray
825 Views, 0 Replies

Revit 2013 Installation complete. Some products failed to install" HELP

I am trying to install Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2013 Education Version using the supplied USB from Autodesk.  I have made several attempts without every installing the main program that I need - Revit 2013.  I tried to accept the default program selections when I click on the install icon on the lower right corner of the Setup screen.  When I do this NOTHING is successfully installed.  After several attempts, I was able to successfully install Autocad 2013.  I opened up Autocad and finalized the activation procedure for the Suite.  After a computer restart, I then went back and tried to install only Revit 2013. 

Now there are only 4 steps to the installation of Revit 2013.  While on the last step(1 of 4 remaining), a Revit icon appears on my desktop followed shortly by a "Windows Installer Message Box" stating;

The Feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable - click OK to try again or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package "RVT2013LP.msi" in the box below

The existing path in the box is;

C:\Autodesk\Autodesk_Revit_2013_English_Win_32-64bit\x64\en-us\RVT2013\

I have tried browsing to the file on the USB F: and I have also tried copying it to my desktop and selecting that location.  Neither approach works.

After I redirect to the file, installation continues and the icon disappears off of my desktop.  I then get to experience the Summary page stating "Installation Complete - Some Products Failed to Install" with a big red X next to Revit 2013.

I hope someone can help.  I need to use Revit.

Thank you

Andrea

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report