Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2012 Installation Assistance

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
natpobitzer
418 Views, 2 Replies

Revit 2012 Installation Assistance

Hello,

I am a student and in the process of downloading REvit Architecture 2012.  I have completed the download process, however at the installation page the install button is greyed out at the bottom right hand side of the page.  On the same page it shows Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012, Autodesk Design Review 2012 and Autodesk Material Library 2012 - Medium Image Library all installed with a green tick beside each.

Can someone please tell me how to proceed? 

I am unsure whether this makes a difference or not I am downloading this onto my Mac using parallels.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

NathalieSmiley Happy

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
edralmoza
in reply to: natpobitzer

I'm having the same issue. can anyone chime in?
Message 3 of 3

The green tick/check mark on the Configure Installation page indicates that this particular product is already installed on this system.  I would check the Windows start menu and see if there are any shortcuts for Autodesk products.  If so, try running the products from these shortcuts and see if they are functional.

If there are no Autodesk shortcuts or the shortcuts exist but are non-functional, then I would check the list of programs in the Programs and Features dialog.  If there are entries for Revit Architecture 2012, Design Review 2012 or Autodesk Material Library 2012 - Medium Image Library, select them and proceed with the uninstall process.  Once each of these are uninstalled, I would try the Revit Architecture 2012 installation again.

If you continue to run into problems during the Revit Architecture 2012 install, or if there are no Autodesk entries in the Programs and Features dialog, I would recommend using the following tool to remove the remnants of previous installations:

http://support.microsoft.com/mats/Program_Install_and_Uninstall

I hope this information helps to resolve your Autodesk installation problems.

Tony Michniewicz

Autodesk Revit QA

Tony Michniewicz
Revit Software QA Analyst

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report