Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

jr.warnholtz
Message 1 of 2 (72 Views)

Returning Purchase

72 Views, 1 Replies
05-13-2013 02:59 PM

I recently purchased an AutoCAD LT. I later found that it was not able to be compatable with the plugin I use through CAD on another computer. Am I able to return the product and get refunded?

The program was purchased by a third party to be installed on a company computer. I have not recieved the computer yet. Are we able to uninstall the LT version and get re-imburssed?

Jon

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 2 (64 Views)

Re: Returning Purchase

05-13-2013 04:02 PM in reply to: jr.warnholtz

Welcome to the community Jon!

It all depends on who the 3rd party purchased the software through. As our Authorized Resellers have their own return polices, they would really need to inquire with the seller for a potential refund / return.

Please accept as a solution if this fully answers your inquiry, or reply with additional questions as needed.

Philip Schmelzer
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.