Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

Contributor
Khristopherson
Message 1 of 2 (79 Views)

Restrictions and Features of Autodesk Simulation Mechanical Student Version

79 Views, 1 Replies
01-15-2014 02:08 PM

I was wondering if there is any kind of restrictions or features that are not available in the version of autodesk simulation mechanical that is available for students? Or i can acces to all its features with this version? I ask this because I downloaded and installed PTC Creo 2.0 Studen version but most of its features were not available. What i need to do is a modal analysis of a telecomunications tower, using beam elements. I´d really could use some help or advice because I am kinda in a hurry with this.

Thank you very much.

Product Support
asburyj
Message 2 of 2 (65 Views)

Re: Restrictions and Features of Autodesk Simulation Mechanical Student Version

01-15-2014 02:59 PM in reply to: Khristopherson

With Autodesk software, the student and commercial versions of the software are the same except that student version will imprint all files created on them with a watermark stating it was created in a student version. 

Jeffry Asbury
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!