Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED **Download Issue for Education Community & Subscripti​on Center**??

11 REPLIES 11
Message 1 of 12
jeff.martin
365 Views, 11 Replies

RESOLVED **Download Issue for Education Community & Subscripti​on Center**??

As of when?  I'm still having all kinds of problems downloading from the Subscription center.

Jeff Martin

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
philip.s
in reply to: jeff.martin

Hello Jeff and welcome to the community!

The download issue was resolved earlier today, roughly 10 hrs ago. What are the exact issues that you are having in the Subscription Center?

Message 3 of 12
jeff.martin
in reply to: philip.s

On the subscription download page, upon hitting the download now button, it would hang up.  Seemed like it was relaoading the page again and again non-stop.  Never did get to the download page.  I went through the trial page and down loaded what I wanted but then it wouldn't load.  Our other office is sending me the thumb drive to try tomorrow.  I hope it works better.

Message 4 of 12
philip.s

Hi Jeff,

I've made a correction to your account which should resolve the blank screen SFDC looping issue. Please allow at least 15-30 minutes for the changes to become visible on your end. My apologies for the inconvenience and please let me know if it doesn't clear it up.

Message 5 of 12
jeff.martin

The page works now.  Thanks!

I'll let you know how the install goes.

Message 6 of 12
jeff.martin

Waited for the 2 hour download and got the same errors on install as I did with the trial version.  Error codes 1402 and 1088 then the Autodesk stopped program window.

I'll see what happens in the mornong with the thumb drive.

Message 7 of 12
philip.s

Hi Jeff,

There are a few different causes of install error 1402's, varying per the exact error message. With that being said, I'm not sure installing from the media will resolve the issue. If it doesn't, please reply to this post with the exact message so that we can troubleshoot accordingly.

Message 8 of 12
jeff.martin

Ok, I went in and deleted every Autodesk file or folder I could find, went into the registry and deleted every reference to Autodesk i could find, tried to load just Inventor and its auxiliaries and got this message.   What now?

Message 9 of 12
jeff.martin

One more.  I got Autocad Mechanical and Autocad Electrical to load and run ok.  Now when I hit the suite setup.exe again, it goes ape****.  What's up with that?  I have to uninstall everything to try loading Inventor again?

Message 10 of 12
DarrenP

error 1402: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=16508079&linkID=9240817&CMP=OTC-RSS...

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 11 of 12
jeff.martin

Thanks, but that key doesn't exist.  i reckon it shows up on the Inventor install.  So how do i get Inventor to install after installing Autocad Mechanical and Electrical?  I went into add/remove programs and the Product Design Suite did the same as when I tried running the setup program again.  All the icons on the desktop started flashing.

Message 12 of 12
jeff.martin

The GUI flashing after hitting the setup.exe was resolved if I clicked on a window and held the button down.  Inventor got installed without touching the registry.  Had problems with 3ds Max Design.  Same 1402 error as with Inventor.  Went into the registry and fixed it.  Setup kept going and rolled back the install and deleted the registry entry.  Tried loading it 3 more times with the same problem.  How in the heck am I supposed to get it loaded when the registry entries are cleared out?????? 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report