Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Activation Email problem

26 REPLIES 26
SOLVED
Message 1 of 27
1610 Views, 26 Replies

Resend Activation Email problem

Cant get email activating my account.  sign in 2191046

26 REPLIES 26
Message 2 of 27
dembkod
in reply to: 2191046

Hello. This is a technical forum. You should log into your account at https://accounts.autodesk.com/

You should find your information in there and a contact link under the "Support" option at the top. 

If you are waiting on an email, Check your spam or try to create another account, possibly.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 3 of 27
jessica.t

Hi @2191046,

I have just activated your Education Community account and you should receive your confirmation email any minute. Please be sure to check your spam folder just in case it gets filtered there.

If you have any further troubles with your student account please contact the education team directly by filling out this problem form.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 4 of 27

Hello I have the same Problem. I don't get the registration E-mail for the Education account. I already tried the recomendation from the Support. Could you help me ?
Message 5 of 27

Hi @nikolaos.mazitzis and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I was not able to find an Education Community account with the same email address you used to log here in the Autodesk Community. Did you register your account in the Education Community with a different email address? If so, could you please send me that email address via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message)?

Thank you

Camilo Lemos

Message 6 of 27
Mr.biggz55

Can you activate my account for me the email wont send so im unable to activate my account

Message 7 of 27
Mr.biggz55
in reply to: Mr.biggz55

I am a student and am signing up for the free autocad
Message 8 of 27
philip.s
in reply to: Mr.biggz55

Hello!

I'm unfortunately not seeing an Education Community account with your email address in our system. As such, can you please contact the education team directly by filling out this problem form.

Message 9 of 27
Shore18

I have been trying to get my account activated for a long while now. I keep clicking to resend the activation email but i don't get it. I check my spam folder but its not there. I have ALREADY used this account to download software before I don't understand why i need to reactive. it. I would appreciate any help. Josh
Message 10 of 27
lynn_zhang
in reply to: Shore18

Hi Josh, are you trying to activate a new account with a different email address? According to our records, you already have a registered student account.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 11 of 27
hernan.luzardo

Hello,

I am having the same problem, I can access the site an it's features but when I go to download a product it says " THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT ACTIVATED" and prompts me to resend an E-mail verdifaction in which I do and never recieve any.

Please help!

Message 12 of 27

Hi @hernan.luzardo and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I was not able to find an Education Community account with the same email address that you used to log in the Autodesk Community here. Can you please confirm that you used the same email address for the Education Community? If so, could you please try registering an account here again?

Thank you!

Camilo Lemos

Message 13 of 27

Thanks for the help the problem is resolved!

Message 14 of 27

You're welcome!

Camilo Lemos

Message 15 of 27
KatlynL

I am having the same issue with my account. I've checked my spam and trash.

Message 16 of 27
jessica.t
in reply to: KatlynL

Welcome to the community, @KatlynL!

Using your email address I was able to look you up in our database and found that your account is in fact active. If you did not receive your confirmation email please contact the education team directly by filling out this form.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 17 of 27

I did resive it. But i dont know how to delete my post. Please do it for me.
Thank you.

With regardas
Nikolaos Mazitzis
Message 18 of 27

Hi @nikolaos.mazitzis,

Did you by chance see @camilo.lemos's post from the previous page? I'm not sure what you're referring to, is this in response to a private message from Camilo? Thanks for any additional information you can provide! Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 19 of 27

As i told one of your stafe before. Please delete my post. I didn't find
the option to do it.

With regards
Nikolaos Mazitzis
Message 20 of 27

There is no option for users to delete their posts due to the archival nature of the community.

Your questions\posts helps others when searching for issues.

we normally reserve post removal for proprietary\sensitive information that was unintentionally posted

Hope this helps
Discussion_Admin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report