Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Activation Email problem

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
thomas-mathias.bock
1586 Views, 8 Replies

Resend Activation Email problem

Re: Resend Activation Email problem

When I log In with my account it always appear the next message "Your account has not yet been activated. If you have not received your activation email, please enter your email address below to resend the email".

So I write my mail and click on Resend and appear this message "This account is already active. Click here if you have forgotten your password.

Still having trouble? Please open a ticket via our Problem Form and our support team will manually activate your account."

And it does not matter what i try to do on the website from autodesk it always send me again to this page: http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=register_resend.

Please help me we are turning in circles!

Regards Thomas

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Hello thomas-matthia.bock,

I have made some changes to your account and you should now be able to access the Education Community without any issues.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 9

Thanks a lot it's working now!!

Regards Thomas

Message 4 of 9

Product:

Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 Serial Number: 900-35426995 Product Key: 237F1 Request code: 66FW SHQT SWN5 VK7X K6C3 R634 F033 RRGZ

To activate your Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 license immediately, please select "Connect now and activate!” again. If you still experience problems during activation, and if you requested and received an activation code from Autodesk, select "I have an activation code from Autodesk"

hallo

I am a teacher on a school for further technical education.

its impossible for all the students to download acad civil 3d for the wifi-use is limited.

so I downloaded for the students this version, but now registration doesnt work,

and the 30 day trial is over.

what to do now?

I need to start my lessons, and I feel frutrated I cannot do that now

Message 5 of 9
nazarewicz
in reply to: camilo.lemos

i;m nazarewicz  nazarewicza@Worc.k12.ma.us and my account was working at the start of this year but now I recive the following error

Your account has not been activated yet

I click resend email with no results

please advise

Message 6 of 9
jessica.t
in reply to: nazarewicz

Hi @nazarewicz and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I have just manually activated your Education Community account. If any issues persist please let me know. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 7 of 9
Arann
in reply to: thomas-mathias.bock

Hi, im getting the same issue with not recieveing the activation email for my student account

Message 8 of 9

Hi, i have a smillar problem too. I did't get my activation email yet.
I will be greatfull for quick response. Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 9
camilo.lemos
in reply to: SuperOwca

Hi @SuperOwca and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I have made some changes to your account and you should now be able to access the Education Community without any issues.

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report