Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Activation Email problem

588 REPLIES 588
SOLVED
Message 1 of 589
lancelet
14489 Views, 588 Replies

Resend Activation Email problem

Hi,

I'm currently unable to do anything with my account on the students.autodesk.com domain.  I'm continually presented with a request to re-activate my account by re-sending an activation email.  So, I click the link to resend, but am then told that my account is already active, and apparently no activation email is sent.

I'm unable to report the problem using the problem form, since when I click on that link, I'm again asked to re-activate my account, and enter the same loop as above!

Any help fixing this would be very much appreciated.

--

Jonathan Merritt, BE(Mech)/BSc, PhD

Research Fellow, The University of Melbourne

588 REPLIES 588
Message 581 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: preyes2

@preyes2 

It looks like there may have been a problem with your account registration, judging from the different issues.

The easiest way around this issue is to register a new Education Community account with a different email address and obtain a new serial number.

There is no need to fully download the program again, simply go as far as obtaining the serial number.

Camilo Lemos

Message 582 of 589
preyes2
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I'll try that. Thanks for the suggestion. Will let you know if it works
Message 583 of 589
sk8beginner
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi camilo,

my account has not been activated yet. didn´t get any mail to activate it.

please help.

thank you

Message 584 of 589
jessica.t
in reply to: sk8beginner

Hi @sk8beginner and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I have just manually activated your account and you should be receiving a confirmation email shortly. Also be sure to check your spam filter if you don't see it in your inbox.

For all other users: Please contact the education team directly by filling out this problem form if you are experiencing the same issue.

Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 585 of 589
Janet.Bronson
in reply to: lancelet

I am having this same activation email problem.  My account never recieves an e-mail , so I can never go any further in the process.  Janet

Message 586 of 589
lynn_zhang
in reply to: Janet.Bronson

Hi @Janet.Bronson Welcome to Autodesk Community!

Sorry that you're having trouble with the student account. The easiest workaround is to create a new Education Community account using a different e-mail address and AutodeskID. Then try the download again.

If that doesn't work, please contact the Education Team directly by filling out this problem form. Thanks!

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 587 of 589
allaboutrut

I did not receive any activation email.

Thank you

Message 588 of 589
zakord98

I'm having the same problem, I don't recive the email on this account and on a new account that I've created 😞

Message 589 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: zakord98

Hello and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

@zakord98 it appears as though your account is already active.

@allaboutrut I'm not seeing an account for you. Can you please try going through the Education Community registration process again?

Creating an Account in the Education Community

Should you run into any additional problems, please contact our Education Community Team for direct support.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report