Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Activation Email problem

588 REPLIES 588
SOLVED
Message 1 of 589
lancelet
14577 Views, 588 Replies

Resend Activation Email problem

Hi,

I'm currently unable to do anything with my account on the students.autodesk.com domain.  I'm continually presented with a request to re-activate my account by re-sending an activation email.  So, I click the link to resend, but am then told that my account is already active, and apparently no activation email is sent.

I'm unable to report the problem using the problem form, since when I click on that link, I'm again asked to re-activate my account, and enter the same loop as above!

Any help fixing this would be very much appreciated.

--

Jonathan Merritt, BE(Mech)/BSc, PhD

Research Fellow, The University of Melbourne

588 REPLIES 588
Message 521 of 589
jessica.t
in reply to: tazav

Hi @tazav and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I have just activated your account and you should receive your confirmation email shortly. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 522 of 589
tazav
in reply to: jessica.t

Hi Jessica,
I still haven't received an email. How long does it usually take?
Message 523 of 589
jessica.t

Hi @tazav,

You definitely should have received it by now. Did you check your spam filter?

Jessica Thrasher
Message 524 of 589
tazav

I've checked my spam folder and I don't have anything in there. Could you resend it? The email is taza@bu.edu
Message 525 of 589
jessica.t

Hi @tazav,

Apologies for the continued issues. I have just de-activated and re-activated your account. If you do not receive your activation email after that, please contact our Education team via this Education Community Problem Form. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 526 of 589
pchou01

The activation email is blank.  Any help please? Thank you.

Message 527 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: pchou01

Hello @pchou01!

I've just activated your account / can you now confirm access? 

For anyone else that finds themselves in a similar situation, please feel free to contact our Education Support team team via this Education Community Problem Form.

Message 528 of 589
pchou01
in reply to: philip.s

Hello Philip,

I received your email.  Thank you very much!!!

Message 529 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: pchou01

You're most very welcome!

Message 530 of 589
benjaminletts

Hi,

I have recieved no activation email. I have tried resending the emial about 20 times and nothing. Is there anything you can do to help?

Regards.

Message 531 of 589

Hi @benjaminletts 

I have manually activated your account and you should now be able to access the Education Community without any issues.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

Camilo Lemos

Message 532 of 589
fridsten
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I have also not received any activation email. I've tried to get the email resent multiple times and there's nothing in my spam folder.

Some help would be very nice, thankyou!

Message 533 of 589
jessica.t
in reply to: fridsten

Hi @fridsten and welcome to the community!

I have manually activated your Education Community account. You should be receiving your confirmation email shortly, if you do not see it in the next hour please check your spam folder. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

If you have any other questions please let us know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 534 of 589
elliottb

I am having the same issue. I had activated this account a year ago, so I find activating it again to be odd.

Message 535 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: elliottb

Looks like your account is correctly activated on our end Elliott, unless you're using a different email than the @iastate.edu one. Can you verify?

If not, can you please contact our Education Support Team for additional troubleshooting?

Message 536 of 589
nicolaslew

I am trying to activate my account but I have not receive the activation email. I have tried to re send it several times but still can't get it. Please activate my account o send me the activation link to my email. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Message 537 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: nicolaslew

I just activated it Nicolas!

If anyone else experiences the same issue please make sure to check your junk folder before contacting our Education Support Team for manual account activation assistance.

Message 538 of 589
AssassinGT

I'm having problems activating my account as well.  I have a student account that I'm trying to activate and it says it is sending me an activation email but I never get it no matter how many times I try!  Please help!  Need to start modeling ASAP for class!

Message 539 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: AssassinGT

Hi @AssassinGT , welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I have made some changes to your account and you should now be able to access the Education Community without any issues.

Camilo Lemos

Message 540 of 589
cmccallum0734
in reply to: lancelet

I have been trying for days to get a confirmation email sent to my school email (cmccallum0734@kvcc.edu). I just haven't gotten one. I clicked on resend confirmation email many times but have yet to receive one. I switched schools and have logged on before and gotten my software but this time, nothing I've done has worked. If you could help me out, that would be great. Thank you very much for your time.

-Chris

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report