Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Activation Email problem

588 REPLIES 588
SOLVED
Message 1 of 589
lancelet
14487 Views, 588 Replies

Resend Activation Email problem

Hi,

I'm currently unable to do anything with my account on the students.autodesk.com domain.  I'm continually presented with a request to re-activate my account by re-sending an activation email.  So, I click the link to resend, but am then told that my account is already active, and apparently no activation email is sent.

I'm unable to report the problem using the problem form, since when I click on that link, I'm again asked to re-activate my account, and enter the same loop as above!

Any help fixing this would be very much appreciated.

--

Jonathan Merritt, BE(Mech)/BSc, PhD

Research Fellow, The University of Melbourne

588 REPLIES 588
Message 401 of 589

I have the same problem. Can you fix?

Message 402 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: chris.ward176

Hi Chris, 

Can you please try logging in again and let us know if you're still experiencing the re-activation issue?

Message 403 of 589
koerner
in reply to: philip.s

Hello,

Im also not getting the activation email and would be glad if someone from autodesk could activate my account manually.

Message 404 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: koerner

My apologies for the inconvenience Thomas / I've just activated your account and you should now be good to go.

As mentioned in some of the previous posts, the activation email's can sometimes get routed to junk folders or blocked all together. I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

Message 405 of 589
franciyc65
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hola, vuleve a estar la cuenta desactivada, agradeceria me ayudaras.

Un saludo

francisco
Message 406 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: franciyc65

Hi Francisco,

I have re-activated your account. On your next login, please change the name of your School from "a" to a valid school name. Or just let me know which school/university you attend and I'll change it manually for you.

Thank you

Camilo Lemos

Message 407 of 589
toby.piper
in reply to: chris.ward176

I have not recieved the Activation email.  I have tried resending numerous times and no luck.  Can you help?

Message 408 of 589
amanda.k
in reply to: toby.piper

Hello Toby,

I've gone ahead and activated your account.

Let me know if you have any further issues!

Amanda Kinley
Community Program Manager
Message 409 of 589
yavuzpaksoy
in reply to: joshua.breau

It does not work for me as well

Message 410 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: yavuzpaksoy

Hi yavuzpaksoy and welcome to the forums!

I've made a few changes to your account and you should now be able to access the Education Community normally.

Best regards, 

Camilo Lemos

Message 411 of 589
surferjoeh
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi Camilo.  My account is experiencing the same issue.  Could I also get manually activated again?  Thank you!

Message 412 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: surferjoeh

Hi Joe, 

I've made the necessary changes to your account and you should be good to go now.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 413 of 589

Hi! I am not able to activate my account, because I have not recieved an activiation email yet. 🙂
Message 414 of 589

Hi. I'm having the same problem. Can you please manually activate my account.

Message 415 of 589
e1128461
in reply to: lancelet

Hello,

I am having the same problem of all the other people.

Can someone please activate my account manually?

Thanks

Mattia Bolondi

TU Wien

Message 416 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: e1128461

My apologies for the inconvenience Hendrik, Bella, and Mattia.

All 3 of your accounts should now be activated.

As mentioned in some of the previous posts, the activation email's can sometimes get routed to junk folders or blocked all together. I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

Message 417 of 589
duelloca
in reply to: lancelet

I have tried multiple times to resend my confirmation email with no luck.  What can I do?

Message 418 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: duelloca

Hi Carrie!

I've just manually activated your account / can you please let us know if you're able to get in now?

Message 419 of 589

Hi, 

can someone help me with the activation email?

i resend over and over again the email, and i do not receive the email in my account :S

thank you so much.

Message 420 of 589
amanda.k
in reply to: PipoRodrigues

Hello Filipe,

Welcome to the community!

I was unable to find your account using the email provided in your profile. Please PM me (select my "amanda.k" user name, then "Send this user a Private Message") with the email address you used to register and I would be happy to assist you.

Amanda Kinley
Community Program Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report