Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Activation Email problem

588 REPLIES 588
SOLVED
Message 1 of 589
lancelet
14495 Views, 588 Replies

Resend Activation Email problem

Hi,

I'm currently unable to do anything with my account on the students.autodesk.com domain.  I'm continually presented with a request to re-activate my account by re-sending an activation email.  So, I click the link to resend, but am then told that my account is already active, and apparently no activation email is sent.

I'm unable to report the problem using the problem form, since when I click on that link, I'm again asked to re-activate my account, and enter the same loop as above!

Any help fixing this would be very much appreciated.

--

Jonathan Merritt, BE(Mech)/BSc, PhD

Research Fellow, The University of Melbourne

588 REPLIES 588
Message 361 of 589
korrin.franklin
in reply to: lancelet

Im having the same problem. Iv activated my account through email but am now being asked to resend the activation email. after i enter my email address im told that my account is already active. 

-Korrin

Message 362 of 589

Hi Korrin,

Changes were made to your account and you should now be able to log into the Education Community site and enjoy its benefits.

If you are still unable to do so, please me know so I can check on it. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 363 of 589

Hello

I am having similar issue to other people in this thread, notably having not recived an activation email.

Message 364 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: mpherrington

Hi mpherrington,

I've manually activated your account and have also sent you access details via Private Message here on the forums (click on the envelope by your name at the top of the screen). Please, use the details I've sent you for your first login.

Let me know if you need any additional help.

Camilo Lemos

Message 365 of 589

dear support

could you please manualy activate my account

I'm facing the same resend problem

Message 366 of 589
tomabrz848
in reply to: malgafri002

I am having the same problem - Support Team, please help.

Message 367 of 589

Hi Tomasz,

I have manually activated your EDU account and you should now be able to log in successfully.

Do let me know if you still cannot access it. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 368 of 589

Hi malgafri002,

Changes were made to your account and log in issue has been resolved.

Reply back if you still have the "Resend Email" error. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 369 of 589

Thank you a lot - the problem seems to be solved.

Message 370 of 589

I am having what seems to be the same problem. This is the first time I have tried to register/login and I am stuck with this page:

http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=register_resend

Its all blue hyperlink text on a white background,  nothing does anything.

Thanks

Message 371 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: regehr5238

Hi Jace,

I've just manually activated your account and you should now be able to enjoy your full Education Community benefits!

Message 372 of 589
janeduard.zielke
in reply to: philip.s

Hello

I have the same issue with the activation email. If I log in on students.autodesk.com it says: Your account has not yet been activated. If you have not received your activation email, please enter your email address below to resend the email. But when I after my email address and clicked the resent button, I didn't get the activation mail. What should I do?

Message 373 of 589

Hello

I seem to be having the same problem as everyone else here, with the Activation/Resend loop. So I was wondering if you guys were able to activate my account manually, it would be greatly appreciated.

Yours kindly Jadon

Message 374 of 589

Hello Jadon,

Welcome to our forums.

We have activated your Student account manually. You shouldn't come across the Activation/Resend loop anymore.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Regards.

Simona Golisciano
Message 375 of 589
sanyospb

Hello, I have same problem, could you please to activate my account manually, thank you.

Message 376 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: sanyospb

Hi Alexander, your account should be fixed now!

Message 377 of 589
janeduard.zielke
in reply to: philip.s

Hello

I have the same issue with the activation email. If I log in on students.autodesk.com it says: Your account has not yet been activated. If you have not received your activation email, please enter your email address below to resend the email. But when I after my email address and clicked the resent button, I didn't get the activation mail. What should I do?

Message 378 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: janeduard.zielke

My apologies for missing this one earlier Jan Eduard.

I've just activated your account and you should now have full access to the Education Community site benefits.

Message 379 of 589

hey, there I got a similar problem...

first I aktivated a Student account with student emailadress, but it didn´t seemed to work.

(i dit not receave any email)

2 days later I created an other account with my normal email adress...(NON STUDENT ACCOUNT)

that works and i got an email. surprisingly i was able to download Autodesk Inventor Proffesional

got Serial etc. unfortunatly download stops becaus of f°°°°° Windows

so i tried do restart download.. didn´t work... so i thouht,

lets try it with my favorite account (the student one) but there i´ve got the problem

"Your account has not yet been activated" 

so what am i supposed to do, I need these software realy soon

pls help!

I would realy apriciate if my secondary account gets delected an so the Serial etc.

and hope that you can "Update" my first (STUDENT) account

Message 380 of 589

Hello Amadeus,

I would be more then happy to assist if you could send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with the relevant account info that you would like to keep and delete.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report