Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Activation Email problem

588 REPLIES 588
SOLVED
Message 1 of 589
lancelet
14489 Views, 588 Replies

Resend Activation Email problem

Hi,

I'm currently unable to do anything with my account on the students.autodesk.com domain.  I'm continually presented with a request to re-activate my account by re-sending an activation email.  So, I click the link to resend, but am then told that my account is already active, and apparently no activation email is sent.

I'm unable to report the problem using the problem form, since when I click on that link, I'm again asked to re-activate my account, and enter the same loop as above!

Any help fixing this would be very much appreciated.

--

Jonathan Merritt, BE(Mech)/BSc, PhD

Research Fellow, The University of Melbourne

588 REPLIES 588
Message 2 of 589
bds151
in reply to: lancelet

I am also having this same problem.  Would love to figure out what is going on.  I have to get software on my computer for upcoming finals.  Please help ASAP.

Message 3 of 589
ctompkins7

I'm having the same issue.  It may be an issue they're having just today because I've been able to get it to work before.  I'll try again tomorrow night. 

Message 4 of 589
gdanley

I've been having the same problem.  Considering it is happening to all of us at the same time, it is probably just an error.  I hope they fix this soon!

Message 5 of 589
funk1974

I am having the same problem. My son also has the same problem. I am not a new member and have downloaded software in the past.

Message 6 of 589
snehakhubani

I am also facing the same problem with my account... I guess there is somewiththe site itself. They might be working on this problem. 

Message 7 of 589
johneganireland

This is also happening to me. It is so frustrating. Been trying on and off for the past 10hours

Message 8 of 589
nathan.rail

same for me, I try to activate, put my e-mail and click "resend" but I recieve no e-mail for activation, than when I click on problem form, it jst send me back to the resend e-mail page

Message 9 of 589
regen.tropfen
in reply to: nathan.rail

Same here. But I'm glad to hear, that others have the same problem. I hope the problem will be fixed soon and then I'll try again. 😉

Message 10 of 589

The same problem here. I am a Belgian student and wish to use the program for my exam.

I hope this problem is fixed soon.

Could we get some update on the situation meanwhile?

Message 11 of 589
marianadiniz12

I keep getting a resend activation email page instead of the download page, even though I've already registered

I can not do nothing to lower...HELP how solve my problem?????

Message 12 of 589

Haha and now it's also coming up in French/English.  Hope you're having fun working out the bugs, Autodesk!

Message 13 of 589
laycad

Im having the same problem

Message 14 of 589
hunlu
in reply to: ctompkins7

its happening to me too i dont know what to do i have homework:/

Message 15 of 589
jodumas888

same problem here..... please fix it I have homework to do and can't re-install autocad on my computer!

Message 16 of 589
hunlu
in reply to: jodumas888

autocad i'm out of here!!!

Message 17 of 589
hunlu
in reply to: hunlu

still no fix !

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Message 18 of 589
aresen04

I got the same problem! ... could someone tell us something about it?

Message 19 of 589
cosima.hoermann

Having the same issue and am running out of time, cause i need inventor for my studies!!!!!!

is there anybody to solve this problem?!?!?!?!?!

Message 20 of 589
bds151

Still having this problem and now it is in another language.  Very frustrating.  Autodesk is should be able to be reliant for students.  Especially this time of year when students are going through finals.  If this problem is not fixed soon Autodesk is going to be the responsible for several incomplete projects.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report