Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Activation Email problem

588 REPLIES 588
SOLVED
Message 1 of 589
lancelet
15054 Views, 588 Replies

Resend Activation Email problem

Hi,

I'm currently unable to do anything with my account on the students.autodesk.com domain.  I'm continually presented with a request to re-activate my account by re-sending an activation email.  So, I click the link to resend, but am then told that my account is already active, and apparently no activation email is sent.

I'm unable to report the problem using the problem form, since when I click on that link, I'm again asked to re-activate my account, and enter the same loop as above!

Any help fixing this would be very much appreciated.

--

Jonathan Merritt, BE(Mech)/BSc, PhD

Research Fellow, The University of Melbourne

588 REPLIES 588
Message 561 of 589
jessica.t
in reply to: Jasony98

Hi @Jasony98 and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I have manually activated your account and you should receive your confirmation email shortly. Sincere apologies for the inconvenience. If you experience further issues with your Education Community account please contact the education team directly by filling out this problem form.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 562 of 589
DMorgSA
in reply to: jessica.t

Same problem, here been waiting for the email for three weeks evry now and then I've been hitting that resend email button.
Message 563 of 589
jessica.t
in reply to: DMorgSA

Hi @DMorgSA and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I've just manually activated your account, apologies for any inconvenience. If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 564 of 589
in reply to: lancelet

Hi,

I'm having an issue with signing into my "Education" account. I always get the "Your account has not been activated yet" popup. Unfortunately, no activation email has ever arrived, even though I tried clicking the "Resend" link many times.

It is strange though, that my account has not been activated, since I have been a member for about 2-3 years already and never had any problems before.

Message 565 of 589
MarcTale

Hello there,

I´m also having problems activating my education account.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you,

Marcus

Message 566 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: MarcTale

Welcome to the community @MarcTale.

I've just activated your Autodesk Education Community account and you now should be able to enjoy all of the site benefits.

For those of you with a similar issue and in order to receive prompt assistance, please contact our Education Support team for resolution. 

Message 567 of 589
jlabesque89
in reply to: philip.s

I am also having this problem

Message 568 of 589
jessica.t
in reply to: jlabesque89

Hi @jlabesque89 and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Your account is showing as active, according to our records. Please check our spam filter for the email but if it's not there please contact the education team directly by filling out this problem form.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 569 of 589
bbhorner
in reply to: lancelet

HI,

I am experiencing the same email activation problems as above. 

Message 570 of 589
lynn_zhang
in reply to: bbhorner

Hi @bbhorner 

Welcome to Autodesk Community!

Are you trying to activate your student account? Sorry we are unable to find an Autodesk account associated with your email address. You need to create an Autodesk account first, which can be done on Education Community

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 571 of 589
hpgunduz

ı have the same problems.. I have to do my homework. please could you  fix it ?

Message 572 of 589
hpgunduz
in reply to: lynn_zhang

Hi, ı have same problems for resend activate email. I can not log in autodesk student. Activate email didnt received me. Ihave to do my homework can you help me?
Message 573 of 589
jessica.t
in reply to: hpgunduz

Hi @hpgunduz and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

According to our records your account has already been activated. Please try clearing your cookies and cache and logging in again. If you are still experiencing trouble after that please contact the education team directly by filling out this problem form.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 574 of 589
sebduction

I'm experiencing the same problem. Can't activate my account because I do not receive the activation mail. Already unblocked the email
Message 575 of 589
jessica.t
in reply to: sebduction

Hi @sebduction and welcome to the community!

According to our database your account has already been activated. Please try clearing your cookies and cache from your preferred web browser and logging in again.

If you are still experiencing trouble after that please contact the education team directly by filling out this problem form. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 576 of 589
sebduction

I got it working by changing my email-address to a different one. Apparently my university email blocks autodesk automatically..
Message 577 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: sebduction

Thanks for confirming and happy to hear!

Message 578 of 589
preyes2
in reply to: philip.s

Hi,

I still can't activate mine. Help, please?

What information do I need to give through PM?

Thank you very much.

Message 579 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: preyes2

Hi @preyes2 and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I have made some changes to your account and you should now be able to access the Education Community without any issues.

Please let me know if the issue persists.

Camilo Lemos

Message 580 of 589
preyes2
in reply to: camilo.lemos

@camilo.lemos. Hi. I can access the education community dashboard now, but when I try to activate Map 3D using the serial I received through email, it fails. Any idea what's going wrong?

Thank you

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report