Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Activation Email problem

588 REPLIES 588
SOLVED
Message 1 of 589
lancelet
14582 Views, 588 Replies

Resend Activation Email problem

Hi,

I'm currently unable to do anything with my account on the students.autodesk.com domain.  I'm continually presented with a request to re-activate my account by re-sending an activation email.  So, I click the link to resend, but am then told that my account is already active, and apparently no activation email is sent.

I'm unable to report the problem using the problem form, since when I click on that link, I'm again asked to re-activate my account, and enter the same loop as above!

Any help fixing this would be very much appreciated.

--

Jonathan Merritt, BE(Mech)/BSc, PhD

Research Fellow, The University of Melbourne

588 REPLIES 588
Message 381 of 589
png
Community Visitor
in reply to: lancelet

hmm, I'm also having the resend email activation problem. Can you fix mine too?

Message 382 of 589
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: png

Hi Priscilla,

Changes were made to your account. You should now be able to log in successfully and enjoy the benefits of your Education Community account.

If you still cannot access the site, do let me know. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 383 of 589
moallim
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hi

I have the same problem i get no activation mail after registering with my student-mail

please help me , thank u

Message 384 of 589
cherupalliusha
in reply to: 249387

i did not get any activation email for my account on my email

Message 385 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: cherupalliusha

Hello Karan and Ushakiran!

I've just activated both of your Education Community accounts and you should now have full access to the site benefits.

As mentioned in some of the previous posts, the activation email's can sometimes get routed to junk folders or blocked all together. I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

Message 386 of 589
bennomross

When I log In with my account it always appear the next message "Your account has not yet been activated. If you have not received your activation email, please enter your email address below to resend the email".

So I write my mail and click on Resend and appear this message "This account is already active. Click here if you have forgotten your password.

Still having trouble? Please open a ticket via our Problem Form and our support team will manually activate your account."

And it does not matter what i try to do on the website from autodesk it always send me again to this page: http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=register_resend.

Message 387 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: bennomross

Hello Benno,

This is a random issue affecting a very limited number of accounts of which needs to be fixed on our end. With that being said, I've just made the necessary adjustments and you should now again be able to access the full site benefits.

Message 388 of 589
cherupalliusha
in reply to: bennomross

hi,
I have not recieved my activation email yet. Requesting to do it as soon as possibile.
Tank you.
Message 389 of 589

Hi cherupalliusha,

I was able to pull up your EDU Account and it has been successfully activated. 

Do let me know right away if you cannot log in or if you encounter other error message. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 390 of 589

Hi, I seem to be having the same problem as the other people in this thread. I'd love to be able to download some Autdodesk software before I graduate. I'd really appreciate having it fixed. Thanks 

Message 391 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: stephen.holman

Hi Stephen,

I've just made the necessary adjustments to your account and you should now be able to access the full site benefits!

Message 392 of 589
rkmustafa
in reply to: philip.s

my account is also inflicted with this issue. Any chance a mod can make changes to my account?

Much appreciate it!

-R

Message 393 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: rkmustafa

Hello Raman,

You should also be good to go now!

Message 394 of 589
flyn

I never received the activation email, and now the site claims I'm activated, but I can't log in.

Message 395 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: flyn

Hello Flyn! I've just made an adjustment to your account which should resolve this problem. Can you please try logging in again and let us know if you continue to experience any issues.

Message 396 of 589
claro1

Buenos días:tengo el mismo problema de activación,agradeceria pudieran ayudarme.

Un saludo

Message 397 of 589
franciyc65

my account is also inflicted with this issue. Any chance a mod can make changes to my account?

Much appreciate it!

Message 398 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: franciyc65

Hi franciyc65, 

I've made a few changes and your account is now working normally.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 399 of 589
tobias.niggl

Hi, I have the same (resend activation email) problem.

Thanks

Message 400 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: tobias.niggl

Hi tobias.niggl,

I've made a few changes to your account and you should now be able to access the Education Community normally.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report