Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Activation Email problem

588 REPLIES 588
SOLVED
Message 1 of 589
lancelet
14574 Views, 588 Replies

Resend Activation Email problem

Hi,

I'm currently unable to do anything with my account on the students.autodesk.com domain.  I'm continually presented with a request to re-activate my account by re-sending an activation email.  So, I click the link to resend, but am then told that my account is already active, and apparently no activation email is sent.

I'm unable to report the problem using the problem form, since when I click on that link, I'm again asked to re-activate my account, and enter the same loop as above!

Any help fixing this would be very much appreciated.

--

Jonathan Merritt, BE(Mech)/BSc, PhD

Research Fellow, The University of Melbourne

588 REPLIES 588
Message 341 of 589
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: s0535044

Hi Jil and Tony,

I made some changes to your account and you should no longer have the "Resend Activation" message when logging into the EDU Site. 

I tried it on my end and I was able to log in successfully. If you still have the same error, do reply back so I can look further into it. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 342 of 589
abefest22
in reply to: lancelet

Hey i'm still have the same error, please help me

Message 343 of 589
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: abefest22

Hi Olle,

We are currently looking into this error and we will update right away once resolved. In the meantime, while we are resolving this, please create and register for another account in the Education Community Site using a different email address.

Do update us if you still have the same error once you try to download T-Splines. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 344 of 589

I'm having the same problem too. It was fin on the 29th of February 2013 and the 1st of March 2013. I'm still downloading 3DS MAX. However after I finished downloading TSplines I kept get the re-activation message. Any help would me appreciated thank you.

Message 345 of 589
yemaung

i need produsted serial number

Message 346 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: imtiazrouf

Hello imtiazrouf,

I've just made the necessary adjustment to your account and you should now be good to go. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Message 347 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: yemaung

Hello Ye,

Please take a look at our Education Community Serial Number FAQ for more information on how to receive a termed student license.

Message 348 of 589
imtiazrouf
in reply to: philip.s

Thank you for helping! Smiley Happy

Message 349 of 589
anna.sznycer
in reply to: imtiazrouf

Hi
I have the same problem. I can't activate my account with the activation link.
thanks for your help

Message 350 of 589
fsimoesjr

I canot activate my account. When I click on the link provided, nothing is loaded on my browser...

Message 351 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: fsimoesjr

My apologies for the inconvenience everyone.

We have been experiencing intermittent Education Community system issues affecting new member registrations, which for the most part seem to be resolved.

Clicking on the activation link from your previous email should now successfully complete the activation process and allow you to access your full student benefits.

Please let me know if anyone is still experiencing account issues and I'll gladly help troubleshoot accordingly.

Message 352 of 589
aadinegoro

Hi there!

when I log In with my account it always appear the next message "Your account has not yet been activated. If you have not received your activation email, please enter your email address below to resend the email".

I click on button "resend" and it says:

Registration email successfully resent.

Still having trouble? Please open a ticket via our Problem form and our support team will manually activate your account.

I tried for at least 5 times but never got an registration email. I also checked my spam folder and I changed the block permission the accept any email and still I didn't received any email from autodesk.

I hope someone can help me out

Thank you so much!

Message 353 of 589
nguyeh18

Hi I have the same problem recently. Can't activate my account.

Message 354 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: nguyeh18

Hi nguyeh18,

I have manually activated your account and you should now be able to access the Education Community normall.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 355 of 589
staabla47124

I have the same problem, I can't activate my Education community account.

I hope someone can help me out

Message 356 of 589
amanda.k
in reply to: staabla47124

Hello Laura,

Welcome to the Community!

There was a small "hiccup" in the Education Community that was causing the error, however it has just been corrected.

Can you please try this action again, making sure that you clear your cookies / cache for the best result.

In the future, as a temporary workaround, you can either utilize our Trials page (for 2013 software) or the Student Facebook site to obtain a download link.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you very much for your patience. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Amanda Kinley
Community Program Manager
Message 357 of 589
yxl24

I have the same exact froblem here but mine doesn't say activation email sent, it just stays on the same page and doesn't do anything. You can see chrome spinnning and trying to load something though

Message 358 of 589
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: yxl24

Andy,

I have manually activated your Education Community Account. 

Do try logging back in and let us know if you still encounter any errors.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 359 of 589
ezgikis
in reply to: philip.s

Hi,

I have been also having the same problem for quite a while, help please!

Message 360 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: ezgikis

Hello Ezgi,

I've just made the necessary adjustments to your Education Community account and you now should be able to access your full student benefits.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report