Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Activation Email problem

588 REPLIES 588
SOLVED
Message 1 of 589
lancelet
14589 Views, 588 Replies

Resend Activation Email problem

Hi,

I'm currently unable to do anything with my account on the students.autodesk.com domain.  I'm continually presented with a request to re-activate my account by re-sending an activation email.  So, I click the link to resend, but am then told that my account is already active, and apparently no activation email is sent.

I'm unable to report the problem using the problem form, since when I click on that link, I'm again asked to re-activate my account, and enter the same loop as above!

Any help fixing this would be very much appreciated.

--

Jonathan Merritt, BE(Mech)/BSc, PhD

Research Fellow, The University of Melbourne

588 REPLIES 588
Message 281 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: mloera

Hi mloera, 

I have not been able to locate your e-mail address as registered on the Education Community. In these cases, the only possible workaround is to register again using a different e-mail address. 

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Camilo Lemos

Message 282 of 589
jayran
in reply to: lancelet

I'm having the same problem. I keep requesting for the email activation and I still haven't gotten any. Please help! 

Message 283 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: jayran

Hi Jessica,

It looks like you're experiencing the same issue above, where the suggested workaround is to create a new Education Community account and request a new license as you had done previously.

We're here to help if you have any additional questions, concerns, or issues!

Message 284 of 589
vanessa.stockton

I downloaded AuotCAD and installed it. Yet when I click on the shortcut to open the program, nothing happens. So I uninstalled the program and deleted all files off of my computer. Then, I attempted to download and reinstall AutoCAD all over again. However, I cannot get to the AutoCAD software page on Autodesk when I log into my account. The Autodesk website says that my account is not yet activated (which isn't true. Is there a gliche or something going on in the webstie??!) My account is indeed activated. I have activated it about 6 months ago. Nevertheless, I entered in my email address in the box below for Autodesk to resend account activation information to my private email. Right after that, Autodesk website says that my account is already activated (yes I know this!) Why does Autodesk keep saying my account isn't activated?!!!! I can't click on any link in the Autodesk website because this screen keeps coming up anytime I try to click on something else stating that my account needs to be activated. Is there someone I can call to get support via telephone on this issue?! The customer service for Autodesk is quite frustrating. 

Message 285 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: vanessa.stockton

My apologies for the inconvenience Vanessa.

I've just made an adjustment to your account which should resolve the issue. Can you please let me know if that's the case and or if you experience further installation issues?

Message 286 of 589
JLHayes

Same problem here. I get the "not activated yet" message, yet am not allows to resend the activation email because it says it has already been sent. Then, when clicking on "Send problem form", I'm walked through very unhelpful questions and am not presented with a problem form.

Here's the message:

Your account has not yet been activated. If you have not received your activation email, please enter your email address below to resend the email

Joni

Message 287 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: JLHayes

Hi Joni,

My apologies for the inconvenience. I've just made an adjustment to your account and you should now have full access to your Eductaion Community benefits.

Message 288 of 589
santiagox
in reply to: philip.s

I'm having this same exact problem. Have downloaded in the past many times, now the whole thing is looping the error message. Please help, need to download Revit.

-Santiago

Message 289 of 589
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: santiagox

Hi santiagox,

Are you having an issue activating your Education Account or you are experience a looping error when downloading from the site? 

Reply back with the exact error message encountered so we can further check and troubleshoot. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 290 of 589
j.j.houben

Same problem:

"Your account has not yet been activated. If you have not received your activation email, please enter your email address below to resend the email. Please enter the email address you used to register your account below"

When I do so:

"This account is already active. Click here if you have forgotten your password."

I know my password.

Please help.

Message 291 of 589
albert.boutilier

IO also am having the same issue, what can I dio to recieve the activation e-mail which I am told has been sent but I am not recieving it!!

Message 292 of 589
santiagox
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

I log in and it says " Your account has not yet been activated. If you have not received your activation email, please enter your email address below to resend the email". Then i re-enter my email address and it says " This account is already active. Click here if you have forgotten your password.". It keeps looping from an activated to not yet activated account message.
Message 293 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: j.j.houben

Hello Jos,

I've just made the necessary adjustment to your account which should resolve the re-activation issue. Please let us know if that's not the case and or if you have any additional issues.

Message 294 of 589
j.j.houben
in reply to: philip.s

Dear Philip, It is working. Thanks. By, Jos
Message 295 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: santiagox

Hi Santiago an Albert,

Confirming that both of your issues should also be resolved now.

Message 296 of 589
xnardo

The same issue, what can I do ?

Message 297 of 589
simona.golisciano
in reply to: xnardo

Hello xnardo,

Welcome to our forums.

I was not able to find your account for Education Community. Could you please send me a Private Message with your account details, so that I can check and fix the issue? To do so, please click on my username (simona.golisciano) and then click on 'Send this user a private message'.

Regards.

Simona Golisciano
Message 298 of 589
johnpark918

I have the same problem where it says my account has not been activated and when i click resend it says my account is already active. Then i try to go to free software and it says again that my account has not been activated. endless loop.

Message 299 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: johnpark918

Our Apologies for the inconvenience John.

I just made the necessary adjustments to your account and you should now have full access to your Education Community benefits.

Message 300 of 589
xnardo
in reply to: simona.golisciano

I have sent u a msg.Cat Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report