Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

Community Manager
camilo.lemos
Message 281 of 566 (278 Views)

Re: Resend Activation Email problem

01-14-2013 02:08 AM in reply to: mloera

Hi mloera, 

I have not been able to locate your e-mail address as registered on the Education Community. In these cases, the only possible workaround is to register again using a different e-mail address. 

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Camilo Lemos
jayran
Message 282 of 566 (254 Views)

01-24-2013 09:34 AM in reply to: lancelet

I'm having the same problem. I keep requesting for the email activation and I still haven't gotten any. Please help! 

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 283 of 566 (248 Views)

01-24-2013 09:59 AM in reply to: jayran

Hi Jessica,

It looks like you're experiencing the same issue above, where the suggested workaround is to create a new Education Community account and request a new license as you had done previously.

We're here to help if you have any additional questions, concerns, or issues!

Philip Schmelzer
vanessa.stockton
Message 284 of 566 (238 Views)

01-25-2013 02:58 PM in reply to: lancelet

I downloaded AuotCAD and installed it. Yet when I click on the shortcut to open the program, nothing happens. So I uninstalled the program and deleted all files off of my computer. Then, I attempted to download and reinstall AutoCAD all over again. However, I cannot get to the AutoCAD software page on Autodesk when I log into my account. The Autodesk website says that my account is not yet activated (which isn't true. Is there a gliche or something going on in the webstie??!) My account is indeed activated. I have activated it about 6 months ago. Nevertheless, I entered in my email address in the box below for Autodesk to resend account activation information to my private email. Right after that, Autodesk website says that my account is already activated (yes I know this!) Why does Autodesk keep saying my account isn't activated?!!!! I can't click on any link in the Autodesk website because this screen keeps coming up anytime I try to click on something else stating that my account needs to be activated. Is there someone I can call to get support via telephone on this issue?! The customer service for Autodesk is quite frustrating. 

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 285 of 566 (233 Views)

01-25-2013 03:51 PM in reply to: vanessa.stockton

My apologies for the inconvenience Vanessa.

I've just made an adjustment to your account which should resolve the issue. Can you please let me know if that's the case and or if you experience further installation issues?

Philip Schmelzer
JLHayes
Message 286 of 566 (209 Views)

01-27-2013 02:05 PM in reply to: lancelet

Same problem here. I get the "not activated yet" message, yet am not allows to resend the activation email because it says it has already been sent. Then, when clicking on "Send problem form", I'm walked through very unhelpful questions and am not presented with a problem form.

Here's the message:

Your account has not yet been activated. If you have not received your activation email, please enter your email address below to resend the email

Joni

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 287 of 566 (203 Views)

01-27-2013 03:20 PM in reply to: JLHayes

Hi Joni,

My apologies for the inconvenience. I've just made an adjustment to your account and you should now have full access to your Eductaion Community benefits.

Philip Schmelzer
santiagox
Message 288 of 566 (194 Views)

01-27-2013 05:42 PM in reply to: philip.s

I'm having this same exact problem. Have downloaded in the past many times, now the whole thing is looping the error message. Please help, need to download Revit.

-Santiago

Customer Service
joane.bonghanoy
Message 289 of 566 (186 Views)

01-27-2013 06:48 PM in reply to: santiagox

Hi santiagox,

Are you having an issue activating your Education Account or you are experience a looping error when downloading from the site? 

Reply back with the exact error message encountered so we can further check and troubleshoot. 

Joane Bonghanoy
j.j.houben
Message 290 of 566 (171 Views)

01-28-2013 08:29 AM in reply to: lancelet

Same problem:

"Your account has not yet been activated. If you have not received your activation email, please enter your email address below to resend the email. Please enter the email address you used to register your account below"

When I do so:

"This account is already active. Click here if you have forgotten your password."

I know my password.

Please help.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.