Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Activation Email problem

588 REPLIES 588
SOLVED
Message 1 of 589
lancelet
14558 Views, 588 Replies

Resend Activation Email problem

Hi,

I'm currently unable to do anything with my account on the students.autodesk.com domain.  I'm continually presented with a request to re-activate my account by re-sending an activation email.  So, I click the link to resend, but am then told that my account is already active, and apparently no activation email is sent.

I'm unable to report the problem using the problem form, since when I click on that link, I'm again asked to re-activate my account, and enter the same loop as above!

Any help fixing this would be very much appreciated.

--

Jonathan Merritt, BE(Mech)/BSc, PhD

Research Fellow, The University of Melbourne

588 REPLIES 588
Message 261 of 589
R_Rahman
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hi,

I have successfully installed AutoCAD and Mudbox, but now whenever I try to login into the system it keeps telling me:

Resend Activation Email

Your account has not yet been activated. If you have not received your activation email, please enter your email address below to resend the email

AND THEN WHENEVER I ENTER MY EMAIL ADDRESS I GET THIS:

This account is already active. Click here if you have forgotten your password.

Still having trouble? Please open a ticket via our Problem Form and our support team will manually activate your account.

Could you please help me resolve this matter, thank you.

Rozita

Message 262 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: R_Rahman

Hello Rozita,

I've made an adjustment to your account that should clear up the reactivation issue. Can you please try again and let us know if the issue persists?

Message 263 of 589
i-r0373283
in reply to: lancelet

I do not receive the activation mails, so can you please activate my account manually?

Message 264 of 589
diwu
in reply to: philip.s

I also have this active issue. No matter how many times I click resend email, it just doesn't work. Now I can not download the software I need. 

Can you help me with this problem.?

Message 265 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: diwu

Hello Sander,

Your Education Community account is activated and you should now have full access to your student benefits. I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

Di Wu,

I've made an adjustment to your account that should clear up the reactivation issue. Can you please try again and let us know if the issue persists?

Message 266 of 589
smasher

I am having the same problem 'Resend Activation Email' it doesnt get to my email account, got any solutions?

Plus, can't find "validate over the phone via text message" option anywhere...

Message 267 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: smasher

Hi smasher and welcome to the forums!

Your account shows as activated on our system. Were you able to activate it after posting this reply on our forums? Could you please try clearing the cookies and cache on your browser, closing and reopening your browser and logging in again?

Please, let me know if the suggestion above works.

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 268 of 589
smasher
in reply to: camilo.lemos

thanks for fast reply,

no, I haven't been able to activate it. 

When I log into students.autodesk.com, it says "Your account has not yet been activated. If you have not received your activation email, please enter your email address below to resend the email", and when I click on the resend button, I don't get no email.

Message 269 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: smasher

Hi smasher,

Can you please try my previous suggestion of clearing your cookies and cache, closing and re-opening your browser and trying again?

If that doesn't work I'm afraid the only solution is to create a new account using a different e-mail address.

Camilo Lemos

Message 270 of 589
smasher
in reply to: camilo.lemos

nothing different. I'll try reregistering. thnx

Message 271 of 589
lars_janzee

Hi

I seem to have the same problem with the resend activation email.

After entering my email adres I get the This account is already active message.

Please help

Message 272 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: lars_janzee

Hello Lars,

I just made a tweak to your account that could potentially clear up the reactivation issue. If it doesn't by chance, unfortunately the only workaround would be to create a new Education Community profile with a different email address.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Message 273 of 589
odtsetseg

Hello, I have the same problem. Does anybody know the email address of the support team? Maybe they can activate my profile manually

Message 274 of 589
celine.manca
in reply to: odtsetseg

Hi Odtsetseg,

I've checked your access and your ID for the Student Community is linked with 2 different e-mail address.

Can you send me the e-mail address you want to keep by private message ? (click on my name and then "sent this user a private message" )

Thanks!

Celine Manca
Message 275 of 589
dokeeff1
in reply to: celine.manca

I am having the same problem here.  I put in the email address to resend and never get the email. Please help.

Message 276 of 589
dokeeff1

Could you please activate my account manually.  The resend activation email does not work.  I don't get the email. I need to down load Autocad for class.  Me and my instructor have gotten nowhere with support.  Thanks.

Message 277 of 589
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: dokeeff1

Hi David,

I have already activated your EDU account, you should now be able to log in and enjoy the benefits of your Student Account.

Note that your User ID is the same as your email address.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 278 of 589
Wolficad

Hello

I have the same problem, i don´t get the email and it says i am already active...

Could someone help me, i need to download a software urgently.

Thank you

Message 279 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: Wolficad

Hi Wolficad,

I've had a look at your account and it seems that your issue is a bit different from the one most users in this thread have. In your case, the only solution will be to register a new account with a different e-mail address.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Camilo Lemos

Message 280 of 589
mloera
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

I have the same problem , I have atleast re-sended the comfirmation e-mail about seven times but I receive nothing, please help 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report