Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Activation Email problem

588 REPLIES 588
SOLVED
Message 1 of 589
lancelet
14580 Views, 588 Replies

Resend Activation Email problem

Hi,

I'm currently unable to do anything with my account on the students.autodesk.com domain.  I'm continually presented with a request to re-activate my account by re-sending an activation email.  So, I click the link to resend, but am then told that my account is already active, and apparently no activation email is sent.

I'm unable to report the problem using the problem form, since when I click on that link, I'm again asked to re-activate my account, and enter the same loop as above!

Any help fixing this would be very much appreciated.

--

Jonathan Merritt, BE(Mech)/BSc, PhD

Research Fellow, The University of Melbourne

588 REPLIES 588
Message 201 of 589
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: akubiling

Hi akubiling,

I can see here that your account is already activated.

Please do try logging back in and download a software. If you still encounter errors, reply back so I can further troubleshoot. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 202 of 589
berry.tom
in reply to: plum22013

I am too having the same problem, if you could activate my account manually please.

And yes I have checked my junk email.

Message 203 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: berry.tom

Hi berry.tom and welcome to the forums.

I was unable to find an account on the Education Community with your e-mail address to try to activate it manually. Can you please check out this video, try to register again and make sure you follow all the steps all the way to the end? 

Let me know how it goes please:)

Camilo Lemos

Message 204 of 589
berry.tom
in reply to: camilo.lemos

If I try to register or log in then this message appears:

"Your account has not yet been activated. If you have not received your activation email, please enter your email address below to resend the email"

I have tried resending the email several times and have not received any emails.

Message 205 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: berry.tom

Hi berry.tom,

I have now been able to activate your account manually.

Please, try to login and let me know if you are all set:)

Camilo Lemos

Message 206 of 589

I have the same problem. Please activate my account. Thanks

Lubo Michalko

lubo.michalko@gmail.com

Message 207 of 589
macnooos
in reply to: lancelet

I have a similar problem but i havn't got as far as downloading any software. I can't seem to activate my account as i'm not recieving any emails for me to confirm my account. I've resent with 3 different email account and still nothing. Please activate my account manually.

Thanks

macnooos@hotmail.co.uk

Message 208 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: macnooos

Hi Marcus and Lubo.

I apologize for the inconvenience and would like to confirm that we're still investigating the root cause of these account activation issues.

With that being said, both of your Education Community accounts are activated and you should have full access to your student benefits. I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

Please feel free to let us know if we can be of additional assistance.

Message 209 of 589
alex_sthlmcup

I am also having the same issue.

Message 210 of 589

Hi alex_sthlmcup,

I have manually activated your account.

You should now be able to access the Education Community normally.

Camilo Lemos

Message 211 of 589
info

same problem for me too

italian tech support do not answer, i've insered first request last friday and till today i've no answer

i need to activate upgrade from autocad lt 2012 to 2013

Message 212 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: info

Hi info, 

I have sent your activation code for AutoCAD LT 2013 via private message here on the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Camilo Lemos

Message 213 of 589

hello 🙂
I didnt receive the activation Email , too.
Could you help me please?

Thanks, Julian

Message 214 of 589

Hi Julian, 

Your account has been manually acitvated, enjoy the Education Community:)

Camilo Lemos

Message 215 of 589

this was fast... thank You 😉

Message 216 of 589
d0murillo

I have the same problem, the page says "Registration email successfully resent" and I don't have any message, please help me. I need this software for my studies.

Thanks.

Message 217 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: d0murillo

I apologize for the inconvenience David and would like to confirm that we're still investigating the root cause of these account activation issues.

With that being said, both of your Education Community accounts are activated and you should have full access to your student benefits. I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

Please feel free to let us know if we can be of additional assistance.

Message 218 of 589
chrislaquian

I am having the same problem activating my account.  I am receiving the e-mail but when I click on the link, it directs me to a blank page.  Then, when i try to log back in it says that my account hasn't been activated yet.  Please help!!!

Message 219 of 589
alexia
in reply to: chrislaquian

Hi 

I am having the same problem activating my account! I am receiving the e-mail but when I click on the link I get to a blank page.  Help please would be great!

Message 220 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: alexia

Hi Christopher and Alexia,

Both of your Education Community accounts are now activated. Once again, I would like to express our apologizes for the inconvenience.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report