Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Activation Email problem

588 REPLIES 588
SOLVED
Message 1 of 589
lancelet
14496 Views, 588 Replies

Resend Activation Email problem

Hi,

I'm currently unable to do anything with my account on the students.autodesk.com domain.  I'm continually presented with a request to re-activate my account by re-sending an activation email.  So, I click the link to resend, but am then told that my account is already active, and apparently no activation email is sent.

I'm unable to report the problem using the problem form, since when I click on that link, I'm again asked to re-activate my account, and enter the same loop as above!

Any help fixing this would be very much appreciated.

--

Jonathan Merritt, BE(Mech)/BSc, PhD

Research Fellow, The University of Melbourne

588 REPLIES 588
Message 181 of 589
joseph.swenson
in reply to: lancelet

I am also unable to receive the activation email for my student account.

Message 182 of 589

Hi joseph.sweson,

I have manually activated you account.

You should be able to use your account normally now:smileyhappy:

Camilo Lemos

Message 183 of 589
quanghuy.n

Hello,

could you please activate my Autodesk Education Community-account manually?

I don't get any activation email.

Thank you for your support.

Message 184 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: quanghuy.n

Hi Huy,

Your Education Community account has now been activated. We apologize for the inconvenience and please feel free to let us know if you need additional support.

Message 185 of 589
joshua325
in reply to: philip.s

I've seen other people have this problem and you've be able to fix it - I was wondering if you were about to activate my account as well?

Thanks, Josh (:

Message 186 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: joshua325

Hello Joshua,

I've just activated your Education Community account and you should now be good to go.

As mentioned in some of the previous posts, the activation email's can sometimes get routed to junk folders or blocked all together. I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

Message 187 of 589
ColtonKuhlman

I cannot recieve the activation e-mail for my student account.

Message 188 of 589
trebor92
in reply to: joseph.swenson

I've got the same problem too... can someone manually activatemy account please? Smiley Happy

Message 189 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: trebor92

Hi Colton, it looks like your account was already activated. Please let us know if you're still experiencing issues.

Robert, I've just activated your account and you should now be good to go.

Message 190 of 589
trebor92
in reply to: joseph.swenson

thank you;)

Message 191 of 589
rosi_rosa007

I cannot recieve the activation e-mail for my student account.Smiley Surprised

Message 192 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: rosi_rosa007

Hi Rosi,

Your Education Community account has just been activated. We apologize for the inconvenience and would like to assure everyone that we're looking into the cause of this recent account activation issue and will hopefully have it resolved soon.

As mentioned in some of the previous posts, the activation email's can sometimes get routed to junk folders or blocked all together. I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

Message 193 of 589
rosi_rosa007

Ohhh yeah I have been fixed the problem, thank you!!!

Message 194 of 589
Fold67

Hi,

I am not quite new here, I have been using your product for about 2 years now, and when I go into my education account to update some of my software to the newest version I get this message "Your account has not yet been activated. If you have not received your activation email, please enter your email address below to resend the email". I have had an active account since I have used your products and I have had submitted my email and it still shows the message.

Can I please get some help?

Thanks

Brian

Message 195 of 589
tpain2566

Hi I can not recieve my activation email

Message 196 of 589
antoine.cardon
in reply to: tpain2566

Hello,
I've just registered an account but I can't activate it, i try to rescend the activation mail but it didn't work.
I've checked junk and blocked folder but no mail.

Please help me

Message 197 of 589
bpineda_11

i am having the same problem as 22jezv1bbi. Plz help because i would love to start working w/ these programs! 🙂 thank you

Message 198 of 589
robertawood

Hi,

I am having the same problem, i've enter my email but i'm not getting an email back to activate my account

Please Help

Rob

Message 199 of 589

Hi robertawood, bpineda_11, antoine.cardon, tpain2566, Fold67,

I have activated your Education Community account. If you still encounter any errors please do let us know.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 200 of 589
akubiling

I cannot recieve the activation email. Can someone fix it for me? Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report