Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Activation Email problem

588 REPLIES 588
SOLVED
Message 1 of 589
lancelet
14557 Views, 588 Replies

Resend Activation Email problem

Hi,

I'm currently unable to do anything with my account on the students.autodesk.com domain.  I'm continually presented with a request to re-activate my account by re-sending an activation email.  So, I click the link to resend, but am then told that my account is already active, and apparently no activation email is sent.

I'm unable to report the problem using the problem form, since when I click on that link, I'm again asked to re-activate my account, and enter the same loop as above!

Any help fixing this would be very much appreciated.

--

Jonathan Merritt, BE(Mech)/BSc, PhD

Research Fellow, The University of Melbourne

588 REPLIES 588
Message 81 of 589
sabrinuzza
in reply to: lancelet

I have now the same same problem!!! Have you understand what we can do?

Message 82 of 589

Hi sabrinuzza,

Private Message me your Email Address and User ID. I'm making an assumption you are trying to access Education Site, correct?

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 83 of 589
johnpark918
in reply to: sabrinuzza

I'm having the same problem. Has anyone gotten this problem resolved?

Message 84 of 589
in reply to: raulcavazos

I have the same problem too. It's a shame because i was tryed to downoload the Autocad 2011 previously, but i had the same failure so i gave up 😞 Now I have to get this software because of my studies...

Message 85 of 589

HI johnpark918:

Please send me your serial number through private message(envelope next to your account name at the top of this page). Upon validation, I may generate an activation code manually for you.

In order to generate an activation code we will need the request code that is displayed on your monitor after you begin the activation procedure. Following are the steps to retrieve the request code:

1. Run the program

2. Pull down menu 'Help'

3. Click on 'About'

4. Click the Production Information button at the right hand corner

5. Click on the Activate button

6. On this page you will be able to view Product, Serial Number and Request Code 

Have a nice day!

Arlin Bibat
Message 86 of 589
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: 187916

HI 187916:

My apologies for the inconvenience. Please also send me your serial number through private message(envelope next to your account name at the top of this page) so I may check.

Thank you!

Arlin Bibat
Message 87 of 589
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

?There is a problem, because I can not get into Download site, and get any autodesk product on my computer. When I log in into a autodesk site, there is a window which i send you in this mail. I don't know what to do. Thanks for help. I tried to go with you instruction, but there doesn't work, or don;t know how to get the serial number which you want, to activate my account.
Message 88 of 589
potas7
in reply to: joshua.breau

I have the same HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 89 of 589
matcastro

I have the same problem. I'm a student and i need to activate my account. Is write here that the support team could manually activate my account. Could someone do this for me???

Thank you.

Message 90 of 589
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: matcastro

Hi matcastro,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I understand you have not yet completed the Activation of your Education Community Profile right? If so, can you provide more details (e.g. error message ) on the error encountered upon Registration/Activation of your account?

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 91 of 589
mjavier215

Im having the same problem with my account 

Message 92 of 589

Hi mjavier215,

Can you provide more details on the error and a screenshot as well?

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 93 of 589
mjavier215
in reply to: mjavier215

When I log In with my account it always appear the next message "Your account has not yet been activated. If you have not received your activation email, please enter your email address below to resend the email".

So I write my mail and click on Resend and appear this message "This account is already active. Click here if you have forgotten your password.

Still having trouble? Please open a ticket via our Problem Form and our support team will manually activate your account."

And it does not matter what i try to do on the website from autodesk it always send me again to this page: http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=register_resend.

So now im trying to get my license for the Robot Software and I cant.

I hope that you can help me.

Thanks

Message 94 of 589

Hi mjavier215,

Using your User ID we were able to pull up your EDU profile. Changes were made and we have now activated your account. I sent via Private Message your EDU log in details.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 95 of 589
stud5572

Hi,

I'm having exactly the same problem as mjavier215 described above. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Message 96 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: stud5572

Hi stud5572,

We are looking into this issue and will provide updates via this thread.

Meanwhile, would it be an option for you to register a new account with a different e-mail address.

Thank you.

Camilo Lemos

Message 97 of 589
22jezv1bbi
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi,

when I log In with my account it always appear the next message "Your account has not yet been activated. If you have not received your activation email, please enter your email address below to resend the email".

I click on button "resend" and it says:

Registration email successfully resent.

Still having trouble? Please open a ticket via our Problem form and our support team will manually activate your account.

I tried for at least 5 times but never got an registration email. I checked my spam folder, too

There must be a special problem because when i try to change my PW i do get an email from Autodesk. so only the registration email causes trouble.

I'm in this confusion since friday and hope you can resolve

Message 98 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: 22jezv1bbi

Hi 22jezv1bbi and welcome to the forums!

I have manually activated your account. Can you please clear your browsing data (cookies and cache included) log in to the Education Community and let me know if everything is working ok now?

Thanks!

Camilo Lemos

Message 99 of 589
22jezv1bbi
in reply to: mjavier215

Hi,

seems to work now.

Thank you for solving my problem so quickly.

Message 100 of 589
Cheng_Wu
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Dear Autodesk Community,

I am having the same problem. When I enter my login it keeps prompting me, "Your account has not yet been activated. If you have not received your activation email, please enter your email address below to resend the email"

I hope someone will be able to assist me.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report