I've received e-mail giving me instructions on how to request a home use license:
1. Sign into the Subscription Center.
2. On the Home Page, click on the link "Contract Administration".
3. On the Contract Administration Page, scroll to the bottom of the page
4. Click on the second link up from the bottom called "Request Home Use".
5. On the "Home Use of Your Autodesk Products"click the "continue" button at the bottom of the page
6. On the "Home Use Ancillary Service Agreement", you must click on the radio button next to "Yes, I accept the Ancillary Service Agreement for Home Use" in order to continue.
7. You will be given further instructions as you progress through until you have completed the Home Use Request Process.
8. If approved for a network Home Use license, we will issue
I have created a profile, and logged into the Subscription Center, but see no links resembling the instructions listed above. What now?
Live long, and prosper
Jerry L. Gubka