Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request Code & Activation

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
tomis67
948 Views, 4 Replies

Request Code & Activation

Smiley FrustratedOK, I just installed Autodesk Inventor Professional 2013. Now I am trying to activate it. I went to a help screen that got me to a screen that asked for my serial #, product key, and request code. I have my serial # and product key, but I cannot find the request code ANYWHERE! Can someone please help me with activation and getting this up and running.

P.S. I didn't know if you needed to know this or not, but I did not purchase it. I am using a free student download. I downloaded the   64-Bit.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
aaronhai
in reply to: tomis67

Please see if this help: usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=GS17978625

Aaron Hai
Message 3 of 5
amtekinc
in reply to: tomis67

i have replaced the hard drive on my computer 3 times and when I try to use my Autocad LT I am told I need a new activation code.  Where do I get this as I need my software now!  Help!

Message 4 of 5
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: amtekinc

Hi amtekinc,

If you replaced the hard drive of your computer then you would beed to re-activate your License and generate a new Activation Code. To do so, please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number and Request Code.

For future reference, you can contact our Registration and Activation team directly for any Activation assistance. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 5 of 5
ddeike
in reply to: aaronhai

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report