Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeatedly receiving activation emails for Maya - product is already activated

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
261 Views, 1 Reply

Repeatedly receiving activation emails for Maya - product is already activated

Hi!

I recieve an email from autodesk everytime I launch maya, even though the product is already activated. 

This is the email, I've recieved it 11 times already today:

Autodesk Registration & Activations: Autodesk Maya 2016

Thank you for registering your Autodesk product. The information you provide helps us serve you better in the future and helps you stay informed about Autodesk products and services.

Serial Number:
Product: Autodesk Maya 2016
Computer Name:

If you have requested an activation code through the Autodesk website, you may need to follow these additional instructions to complete your activation:

1. On your computer, copy the below activation code to your clipboard or save the Activation File (if attached).
  2. Start the product for which you requested an activation code.
  3. Follow the prompts to activate the product.
  4. When requested, paste the activation code from your clipboard or browse to the Activation File you saved in Step 1 to complete the activation.

Activation Code:

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
matthew.d
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear about the issue. This has been known to happen in some cases due to the program not registering correctly. You could try shutting down the program completely, turning off your antivirus and windows UAC, then firing it back up. However, this issue typically corrects itself in a few days time. If it persists after a few days, let us know.

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report