Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REMPLACEMENT DE DISQUE DUR

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
288 Views, 1 Reply

REMPLACEMENT DE DISQUE DUR

Le disque dur de mon ordinateur portable a subi des avaries et il a été remplacé par vendeur. Les fichiers qui y figuraient n'ont pas tous été réinstallés, dont le logiciel  ROBOBAT version 13 - série xxx-xxxxxxxx : clé 547E1.

Comment faut-il procéder pour la réinstallation d'AUTODESK ROBOT STRUCT ANALYSIS PRO ?

En plus, mon abonnement à AUTODESK subscription semble ne plus être activé. Les tentatives de connection échouent : pas de reconnaissance de mon ID utilisateur.

Merci pour l'aide que vous pourriez m'apporter.

G. DONTEVIEUX 

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
philip.s
in reply to: Anonymous

Welcome to the community Gabriel! 

As the hard drive was replaced, best practice is to simply reinstall on the new drive. With that being said and on to your next inquiry, the subscription contract of which your license was attached to expired as of 8/2/2013.

In order to download the software, I would recommend doing so via our Virtual Agent. Before doing so however, I also wanted to point out that the 2013 license was upgraded to 2014 before the contract expired, and I'll be sending you the new details via Private Message.

Here to help if you need additional assistance!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report