Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote Desktop causes Invalid License

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
272 Views, 1 Reply

Remote Desktop causes Invalid License

Hi All, I have setup remote desktop on my work and home computer. I was able to connect and use ACAD2004 with no problem. But all of a sudden, I can not longer open ACAD. It give me an error about an invalid network license. If I go to work, I can open ACAD no problem. We are not running a network install of ACAD. Is it thinking it is a network install because of the Remote Desktop? Is there a way around this? Thanks Chad
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Chad wrote: > Hi All, > > I have setup remote desktop on my work and home computer. I was able to > connect and use ACAD2004 with no problem. But all of a sudden, I can not > longer open ACAD. It give me an error about an invalid network license. If > I go to work, I can open ACAD no problem. > > We are not running a network install of ACAD. Is it thinking it is a > network install because of the Remote Desktop? Is there a way around this? > > Thanks > Chad > > We are thinking of trying something like this in our office - did you find a solution? If so, how well does it work? Thanks, -Jon

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report