Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

kklodzen
Message 1 of 4 (211 Views)

Reinstallation of Civil3d 2012 and license server

211 Views, 3 Replies
11-01-2013 02:36 PM

I am about to replace the hard drive on my machine.  A consequence of this is that I will have to reinstall Civil3D and the license server.  I may be changing from 32bit to 64bit in the process.  The serial number I have is XXX-XXXXXXXX.  Does this serial number apply to both Civil 3D and the license server?

I have the 32bit install fiel that I downladed for Civil3D.  The license server was already on the machine so it was not reinstalled.  Is the license server installation in the same file as the Civil3D or do I need to download a separate installation file?  I somehow found where to find these downloads before but I am having trouble where to fine them now?  Where do I find the download files for both Civil3D and the license server so that I can download what I need?  Since I downloaded the Civil3D installation file I do not have a product key.  I found product code information in your help system, is this all I need?  I did not see a separate product code for the license server, is there one?

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 2 of 4 (206 Views)

Re: Reinstallation of Civil3d 2012 and license server

11-01-2013 02:45 PM in reply to: kklodzen

Your product keys for 2012 products are here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=19726927&linkID=12305695

If you have a network licensed product that you are running on that same machine, then you shouldn't need a new LIC file because the one you have now will still work (if you keep the computer named the same.)

Otherwise, if it is stand-alone (I cannot login to check right now) then you can just reactivate.

Please do not post your serial numbers on a public forum.  I will have it fixed.

Thanks!

kklodzen
Message 3 of 4 (176 Views)

11-02-2013 05:05 PM in reply to: TravisNave

I have a problem with my serial number.? I don't know which one of two serial numbers I have are correct.? Or is one for the license manager and one for Civil3D.? I need to get this reinstalled!!!
?
The two numbers I have are:
?XXX-XXXXXXXX??
XXX-XXXXXXXX
?
What do I do now?

Customer Service
grace.liu
Message 4 of 4 (166 Views)

11-03-2013 08:11 PM in reply to: kklodzen

Hi kklodzen,

Welcome to the forum!

Both Serial Numbers are Civil 3D, they are Civil 3D 2009 & Civil 3D 2012 .  The 390-XXXXXXXX has been upgraded to 392-XXXXXXXX. So please use the SN of 392-XXXXXXXX to install the Civil 3D 2012.

Tips: For the protection of the information, please do not post your Serial Number, request code or other privacy information in the public forum. :smileyhappy: 

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.