Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinstallation of Civil3d 2012 and license server

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
kklodzen
337 Views, 3 Replies

Reinstallation of Civil3d 2012 and license server

I am about to replace the hard drive on my machine.  A consequence of this is that I will have to reinstall Civil3D and the license server.  I may be changing from 32bit to 64bit in the process.  The serial number I have is XXX-XXXXXXXX.  Does this serial number apply to both Civil 3D and the license server?

I have the 32bit install fiel that I downladed for Civil3D.  The license server was already on the machine so it was not reinstalled.  Is the license server installation in the same file as the Civil3D or do I need to download a separate installation file?  I somehow found where to find these downloads before but I am having trouble where to fine them now?  Where do I find the download files for both Civil3D and the license server so that I can download what I need?  Since I downloaded the Civil3D installation file I do not have a product key.  I found product code information in your help system, is this all I need?  I did not see a separate product code for the license server, is there one?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: kklodzen

Your product keys for 2012 products are here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=19726927&linkID=12305695

If you have a network licensed product that you are running on that same machine, then you shouldn't need a new LIC file because the one you have now will still work (if you keep the computer named the same.)

Otherwise, if it is stand-alone (I cannot login to check right now) then you can just reactivate.

Please do not post your serial numbers on a public forum.  I will have it fixed.

Thanks!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
kklodzen
in reply to: TravisNave

I have a problem with my serial number.? I don't know which one of two serial numbers I have are correct.? Or is one for the license manager and one for Civil3D.? I need to get this reinstalled!!!
?
The two numbers I have are:
?XXX-XXXXXXXX??
XXX-XXXXXXXX
?
What do I do now?

Message 4 of 4
grace.liu
in reply to: kklodzen

Hi kklodzen,

Welcome to the forum!

Both Serial Numbers are Civil 3D, they are Civil 3D 2009 & Civil 3D 2012 .  The 390-XXXXXXXX has been upgraded to 392-XXXXXXXX. So please use the SN of 392-XXXXXXXX to install the Civil 3D 2012.

Tips: For the protection of the information, please do not post your Serial Number, request code or other privacy information in the public forum. :smileyhappy: 

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report