Installation & Licensing

Active Contributor
mallochtaylor
Message 1 of 3 (214 Views)
Accepted Solution

Reinstallation after changing to non-domain profile

214 Views, 2 Replies
01-04-2013 01:31 PM

My company domain profile on my laptop was corrupted, so I'm using a local profile now.  The local profile is a local administrator.  When I try to use Autocad LT 2007 I get a windows message saying, 'Autocad LT Application has stopped working'.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling.  No change.  Where do I go from here?  I cant find a phone number on the website.

Hi,

I solved it in the end.  I forgot that you have to run LT 2007 in the XP compatibility mode.  So when I ran it from the new profile it was trying to run in Vista and didnt start up.  I should have remembered.

Thanks!

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 2 of 3 (181 Views)

Re: Reinstallation after changing to non-domain profile

01-07-2013 01:57 PM in reply to: mallochtaylor

Support is handled thru your Reseller. 

What is your Operating System?

Active Contributor
mallochtaylor
Message 3 of 3 (179 Views)

Re: Reinstallation after changing to non-domain profile

01-07-2013 02:17 PM in reply to: mallochtaylor

Hi,

I solved it in the end.  I forgot that you have to run LT 2007 in the XP compatibility mode.  So when I ran it from the new profile it was trying to run in Vista and didnt start up.  I should have remembered.

Thanks!

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.