Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinstallation after changing to non-domain profile

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
mallochtaylor
316 Views, 2 Replies

Reinstallation after changing to non-domain profile

My company domain profile on my laptop was corrupted, so I'm using a local profile now.  The local profile is a local administrator.  When I try to use Autocad LT 2007 I get a windows message saying, 'Autocad LT Application has stopped working'.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling.  No change.  Where do I go from here?  I cant find a phone number on the website.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: mallochtaylor

Support is handled thru your Reseller. 

What is your Operating System?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3

Hi,

I solved it in the end.  I forgot that you have to run LT 2007 in the XP compatibility mode.  So when I ran it from the new profile it was trying to run in Vista and didnt start up.  I should have remembered.

Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report