Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinstall Storm and Sanitary 2012

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
christopher.bradt
1315 Views, 3 Replies

Reinstall Storm and Sanitary 2012

I have a user getting an "invalid installation" message when lauching.  I know I can uninstall the program by itself, is there a way to reinstall the program by itself?  I'd hate to have to uninstall the entire Civil 3D program to do this.  I'm sure the program is in the installation folders, just would like a little help finding it.

Anything you can provide would be a great help!

Thanks,

Chris

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Found it.

...\AdminImage\x86\en-US\Components\SSA2012\SSA Stand-Alone 2012 x86.msi

Thanks anyway.

Chris

Message 3 of 4

You should be able to uninstall it from Control Panel and then just reinstall that portion of your suite during installation. 

For more information on the Autodesk KB Support article concerning the clean uninstall of Autodesk products, see this link:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=2887771&linkID=9240617

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: christopher.bradt

its a separate installation

it should show up in the add/remove programs

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report