Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

jtriebe
Message 1 of 3 (302 Views)

Registration Incentive Campaign Bug

302 Views, 2 Replies
02-10-2011 06:38 PM

I've just purchased and installed the disk version of AutoCad Freestyle after trying the free trial. I uninstalled the old trial version first, and then installed the disk version. Then the program automatically upgraded to the latest version via the web (Build R18.1.49.035 (x86)). The problem is that even though I registered the first time, I continue to get the registration screen, which stays there for a while and then I get the message "A registration Incentive Campaign has not been established for this product. Please contact your Product Marketing Manager (127)."

As usual this message makes no sense to an outsider and is a PIA. Please me help eliminate this stupid message.

Thanks.

John

Product Support
avto
Message 2 of 3 (263 Views)

Re: Registration Incentive Campaign Bug

02-14-2011 08:48 AM in reply to: jtriebe

Hi John,

Product marketing team currently is investigating the cause of this error.

I’m wondering if this issue prevents you working with Freestyle.

Regards,

Avto

Avto Chachava
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.
jtriebe
Message 3 of 3 (238 Views)

Re: Registration Incentive Campaign Bug

02-17-2011 09:25 AM in reply to: avto

It does not prevent me from working in AutoCad Freestyle, but it does delay the startup significantly.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!