Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration-Activation Error (0015.111)

79 REPLIES 79
Message 1 of 80
yleesimon
187722 Views, 79 Replies

Registration-Activation Error (0015.111)

i am a student and downloaded the student version of AutoCAD Architecture 2010 from the student community website. i am running autocad and have been doing so for the past year on my Macbook Pro, via Bootcamp and VMWare Fusion 3.1 with Windows XP Professional, SP3.

i reinstalled AutoCAD Architecture per the instructions on this support thread: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=15176093&linkID=9240657

upon reinstallation the software said that i reached my limit of activation so i contached authcodes@autodesk.com and they sent me a new activation code.  i entered the code and then received the attached image.  i've contacted autodesk multiple times now and they have only given me a new activation code and the error message still occurs.

has anyone come across the same problem and found a fix?  i feel like autodesk is not very helpful and i've recieved over 5 emails from different customer service reps.

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

79 REPLIES 79
Message 61 of 80

Hi @linkroad110, 

For licensing assistance, please contact the Activation and Registration team directly:

1.            Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus

2.            Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”

3.            Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus

4.            Select “I Still Need Help”  if you need personal assistance

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 62 of 80

Autocad electrical 2014 64 bit

sar

Message 63 of 80
r.menezes
in reply to: yleesimon

I am experiencing a Registration-Activation Error (0015.111) everytime we launch Autocad Architecture 2012.

I insert the activation code generated from the request code, but it keeps always failing with the same message.

Anyone can Help?

Message 64 of 80
matthew.d
in reply to: r.menezes

Hi @r.menezes,

Sorry to hear you are having issues, have you created a case with Registration and Activation over this as stated in the above post by @joane.bonghanoy? If so, what is your case number?

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 65 of 80
foysal074

I have an activation problem of 3d max 2012 64 bit, activation code is 54 digit, but empty cell is for 64 digit, I cannot activate it, please anybody help me.
Message 66 of 80
foysal074

I have an activation problem of 3d max 2012 64 bit, activation code is 54 digit, but empty cell is for 64 digit, I cannot activate it, please anybody help me. serial number: xxx-xxxxxxxx, product key: 128D1, request code: HVC099WAZQTZW4RFKGN62S340X1FQV3Z

Edit: Removed serial number, please do not post serial numbers as this is a public forum

Message 67 of 80
matthew.d
in reply to: foysal074

Hi @foysal074,

Apologies for the issue. Is this a student version of 3ds Max 2012? If so, educational licenses of 2012 versions are no longer valid, which is why you are having an issue activating. The serial number you have provided is not a valid serial number, where did you receive it from? If it is not, please contact activation and registration from the link provided by @joane.bonghanoy above.

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 68 of 80
infoK44QP

I have the same problem with autocad LT 2016
Message 69 of 80
camilo.lemos
in reply to: infoK44QP

Hi @infoK44QP

For licensing assistance, please contact the Activation and Registration team through our Contact Us page. Please be sure to wait for the page to fully load so that the contact options become visible.

I hope this helps!

Camilo Lemos

Message 70 of 80
infoK44QP
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I have send my enquiry also on your contact page. But during 13 days I have no result.

Message 71 of 80
camilo.lemos

@infoK44QP Can you please let me know the case number for the support request you sent to the team? I'll look into why you have not received a response.

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 72 of 80
infoK44QP

Case 11397032 they asked me for the serial number.  I sent it and I did not receive any answer

Registration-Activation Error (0015.111) appears after my efforts to activate my license which has not been activated yet even I have asked through the above case help.

11371319, 11371320, 11373714

With all the above cases, they suggest me to go to the forum to solve my problem but nobody says to me why I cannot activate something I have paid 

Message 73 of 80
camilo.lemos

Thank you for the clarification and the case number.

I've asked the activations team to work on your case with maximum priority.

While they do that, have you checked that your computer meets all the system requirements and have you installed service pack 1 for AutoCAD LT 2016? 

Camilo Lemos

Message 74 of 80
camilo.lemos

@infoK44QP I just heard back from the activations team and they said the activation code has been sent to you. 

Can you please confirm whether you have received the code and are now able to activate?

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 75 of 80
infoK44QP

As you can see from the attached photo... nothing... nothing... nothing  As you can see also my license is one sit with 3 devices?  Am I correct?? Screenshot_9a.png

Message 76 of 80
camilo.lemos

Thank you for confirming.

I've asked the team to follow up on the case with you.

Have you checked both links I sent on my previous post?

Thank you and apologies for the trouble.

Camilo Lemos

Message 77 of 80
infoK44QP

yes both link

Message 78 of 80
infoK44QP

Have you any news for my problem??? Is there any solution???? I am very tired of all these issues

Message 79 of 80
camilo.lemos

Hi @infoK44QP

Yes, I've replied to your Private Message. Our Customer Care team is working on the case, the Private Message you send me really helped them to identify what the issue is. 

They will contact you via email as soon as they have an update or resolution.

Our apologies again for the inconvenience.

Camilo Lemos

Message 80 of 80

Hi

I have the exact same problem. I'ive already contacted your customer service but the responce was no help at all (case 

11671974)

Anyway, let me go through this again.

I purchased Autocad LT 2016 for Mac last weekend through your website. Later i received a confirmation email. Then I logged into my autodesk account and downloaded the product I purchased. The installation went fine, no problems there. 

Then when I try to launch it, i get the following message “Contact your administrator to request permission to use this product”.
(I am the administrator?). 

My serial number and productcode is already filled in but i cannot click the “activate” button. 

When I delete the last number of my serial number and then retype it, i am able to click the “activate” button (please tell me why this is).

Then nothing happens. Autocad just shuts down. I do receive an email with an activation code (since i went through this process several times, i probably received over 12 different activation codes.)

Then after reading through countless messages on this forum I’ve learned to turn of my internet connection. When i then launch autocad i get the same message "Contact your administrator to request permission to use this product” . I once again delete one number and retype it from my serial number so i am able to click the “activate” button.

After clicking this button I get another message stating that I have chosen to modify my license (did I?) so that i must activate. I click the “activate” button.

Then i get a new screen about product license activation options. I choose “I have an activation code from Autodesk” (i received over 12 codes, as stated earlier). I type in the last activation code i’ve received. I click “next”

I then get the following message “Activation entry error (0015.111)” “There is a problem with the activation code that you entered.”

So this is what i’ve been going through several times.

After googling error 0015.111 I stumbled upon a page from autodesk “How to force re-activation of a product”. i went through this process. Didn’t help either.

Please take the time to help me activate my product. I’ve been unable to work on some very urgent drawings for over three days (I had a trial version installed before). This is a serious problem. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report