Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration-Activation Error (0015.111)

79 REPLIES 79
Message 1 of 80
yleesimon
187726 Views, 79 Replies

Registration-Activation Error (0015.111)

i am a student and downloaded the student version of AutoCAD Architecture 2010 from the student community website. i am running autocad and have been doing so for the past year on my Macbook Pro, via Bootcamp and VMWare Fusion 3.1 with Windows XP Professional, SP3.

i reinstalled AutoCAD Architecture per the instructions on this support thread: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=15176093&linkID=9240657

upon reinstallation the software said that i reached my limit of activation so i contached authcodes@autodesk.com and they sent me a new activation code.  i entered the code and then received the attached image.  i've contacted autodesk multiple times now and they have only given me a new activation code and the error message still occurs.

has anyone come across the same problem and found a fix?  i feel like autodesk is not very helpful and i've recieved over 5 emails from different customer service reps.

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

79 REPLIES 79
Message 2 of 80
franciskhiangte
in reply to: yleesimon

I have the same problem and so far I still don't know how to solve it yet. It always display error each time i tried the new code. 

Can someone help....

Message 3 of 80
jbenson

I recieved this the other day on 2011 has anyone found a solution?

Message 4 of 80
georgelgc
in reply to: jbenson

I had received the same message.

So, i got another activation code, than reenter it, the message 0015.111 shows again. Then i just close and reopen the program and he was automatically registered.

Message 5 of 80

sir..i m sarfaraz mallick..student of architecture.before i use ur autodesk 3ds max 2011..again i installed it..but its giving me eror code in activation time....so.pls try to slove my problem..i want to use it again..

Message 6 of 80
cesarSKY
in reply to: sarfaraz26

Same Error please Help!

Message 7 of 80

Hi sarfaraz26 and cesarSKY,

Please private message me your Serial Number and a screenshot of the error if possible, so we can get this issue resolved.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 8 of 80
husrev
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

please help ı have lıke thıs error on my autocad2012 ....ıdont activate my lıcence please help me...

Message 9 of 80
husrev
in reply to: husrev

Hi husrev_kahraman,

Note that your License was already activated 2/19/2012. May we ask why do you need to reactivate the License so we can proceed?

Note that I also removed the attachment as it contains your License info, however I have already taken note of it.

Joane Bonghanoy
Front Desk Representative

Autodesk, Inc.
Message 10 of 80
husrev

autodesk license in my account is not active in my writing. I guess I could not have asked for assistance so I use to activate your control, not Constantinople wonder Do you have a problem waiting for reply

Message 11 of 80
husrev

PLEASE LOOK AT UPLOAD PHOTO....

Message 12 of 80
joane.bonghanoy

Hi husrev_kahraman,

Do authorize us to reset your password so we can log into your account and troubleshoot further. Alternatively, you can Private Message me your password.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 13 of 80
husrev
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

thanks

Message 14 of 80
Leisan2012
in reply to: cesarSKY

Здравствуйте. помогите пожалуйста, программа установилась , но не проходит активация , когда копируешь из окна активационный код и вставляешь в окно активации, то пишет Registration-Activation Error (0015.111),проверяла все ошибок нет...может попробовать другой код... в активационном коде 16 ячеек по 4 в каждом окошечке, а вставляется только 14 ячеек, может не хватает чисел или это я не правильно что то делаю, кто с таким сталкивался помогите пожалуйста!!!

Message 15 of 80
Leisan2012
in reply to: cesarSKY

Здравствуйте. помогите пожалуйста, программа установилась , но не проходит активация , когда копируешь из окна активационный код и вставляешь в окно активации, то пишет Registration-Activation Error (0015.111),проверяла все ошибок нет...может попробовать другой код... в активационном коде 16 ячеек по 4 в каждом окошечке, а вставляется только 14 ячеек, может не хватает чисел или это я не правильно что то делаю, кто с таким сталкивался помогите пожалуйста!!!

Message 16 of 80
abakushkin

Добрый день, 14 ячеек это нормально - вставляйте 14, 2 останутся пустыми.

Message 17 of 80
jabaru_s

I Have the same problem to, i've istalled Autodesk 3DS Max 2013, and i've already get an activation code via email, but when i try it, the error massage appear. I also try to restart my computer, but the result always the same.

Message 18 of 80
celine.manca
in reply to: jabaru_s

Hi jabaru_s,

Can you send me your serial number and registration details by private message? (click on my name and then "send a private message")

Thank you!

Celine Manca
Message 19 of 80

URGENT--- Hi, I have also a problem with 3ds max 2013. Recently my computer crashed and i need to reinstall everything. Im in my end of semester rush, it ends august 9th and i would really need my activation code to work as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

Message 20 of 80
philip.s
in reply to: laurence.payette

Hello Laurence,

I just stumbled upon your Private Message and wanted to follow up to see if you need additional assistance? If so can you please make sure to provide your serial number and request code in a Private Message or contact our License Assistance Team directly for support.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report