Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registeronce: "can't register software in the following countries"

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
602 Views, 4 Replies

Registeronce: "can't register software in the following countries"

In my schools account country set to India, when my university is in Russia, and i can't change the country (in select field), but in regions of india (select field) i found Russia.

Снимок.PNG

When i attempt to register my serial number via registeronce service, i got error: 

Can not register the software in the following countries : Russian Federation. (Error 7)

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
dembkod
in reply to: Anonymous

savvinovan

Hello. Looks like your post was escalated. Someone should be in touch with you if they have not already.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 3 of 5
mstrada
in reply to: dembkod

Hello, I´m from argentina and I get the same error when I trying to register my Network license Manager.

The message that i get says: "El producto no se puede registrar en India. (Error 7)"

What should I do?

Message 4 of 5
dembkod
in reply to: mstrada

Hello. You should run through the activation link. There are instructions on a form there. 

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/topics/installation-activation-licensing/activate-register/manual-acti...

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 5 of 5
mstrada
in reply to: dembkod

Hello, Thanks for your reply.

I don´t see where is the option that solve this error.

What I´m doing is follow the steps in this video in order to activate my server as a Network License MAnager

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdfe1AkZh88&feature=youtu.be

but I´m stuck in this step Sin título.jpg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report