Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

registering sketchbook pro 6

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
speedingremix
1379 Views, 6 Replies

registering sketchbook pro 6

I can NOT register sketchbook pro 6 on autodesk it keeps saying my serial number is invalid

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
t_gaisf
in reply to: speedingremix

Hi,

If the online registration/activation does not work please send me a PM (click on t_gaisf profile name and then Send this User a Private Message) with your Serial Number, the request code and confirm the registered company name

or contact our licence assistance team for direct support.

Regards

Franz Gaisbauer

Message 3 of 7
speedingremix
in reply to: t_gaisf

what if I can't find my request code I check in the program folder where sketchbook pro is located and what do you mean by business name do you only register if you are business? I think some sort of error occured when installing this to my computer because ever time I close out of sketchbook I get message saying sketchbook pro stopped working correctly.I find it really Odd that it only accept my serial number when I installed it on my computer but not when trying to register on autodesk.com

Message 4 of 7

Hello Jerrod,

When you try to re-launch Sketchbook Pro do you still get the prompt to activate the license? The request code will come up when you click on the "Activate" button from the activation prompt. You can also check here on how to locate your request code.

As for the business name, we only require this information if your license is registered to a company. If this is not the case then we will only need your serial number and request code. You can send me a message with this information, (click on my patricia.cuizon profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message) or you can contact our License Assistance Team for support.

Thank you for participating in our community!

Patricia Cuizon

Message 5 of 7

When I re-lauch sketchbook pro I do not get the prompt to activate the license it just lauches the program is that a bad thing or does that mean the software is already registered? Is it possible for me to just try uninstalling and reinstalling it using the same serial number and product key or if I uninstall it will I have to purchase the sketchbook pro 6 again. My request code is nowhere to be found I've tried finding it by re-lauching sketchbook pro 6 and waiting for the activation prompt but it does not appear I also tried look for the html file with the request code in the program folder

Message 6 of 7
Ren.Torres

Hi Jerrod!

Okay, Sketchbook Pro 6 is a program that does not require activation.  A request code, in this case, will not be generated by the program since it does not need to be activated.  It will only prompt you to plug in your serial number and product key (732E1) initially to register, and then you should be able to use it afterwards.  

Hope this helps 🙂

Regards,

Renamel Torres

Message 7 of 7
lguzman3

Hi, where can i find my serial number and my code, if i downloaded de software for a student license.

Thanks

Tags (2)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report