Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registering: "We matched your email with an existing login with Autodesk," huh?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
kbeswick
1924 Views, 8 Replies

Registering: "We matched your email with an existing login with Autodesk," huh?

I am having a strange error. I have never tried registering for Autodesk but when I try to register, it says "Note!  We matched your email with an existing login with Autodesk!  Please fill out the remaining fields to complete your registration." I can't imagine it has any memory of my being at this website. This is a totally new computer...

Then when I complete the remaining fields, it tells me there's been an error. When I try to use the feature that allows me to type in my email address to send me a email to reset my password, it says my email address does not exist in the system.

I am a bit confused. Does anyone know what might be happening?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
soru
in reply to: kbeswick

Same problem here, whne trying to register fora student account, I get the same error message. I actually don't even know how they get any email address to compare with their data...

Edit: Adter registering for the discussion group, I got a different page loaded with the message "Note!..." where Icould enter my university, then registration worked...

Message 3 of 9
Guennor

Yeah I found a way to fix it.

First, when you open the page your browser probably will ask if you want to unhidden some hidden items. Click the button show'em.
After that, try cleaning your cache and your cookies and all of your browser log... Try to make it as new...
When I did it, two new fields appeared, the ones to put down my e-mail and all, and after that I could register. 🙂 

Message 4 of 9
Grrialga
in reply to: Guennor

Any more tips?

I'm having the same problem and I've emptied my cache, reset my safari, and joined the discussion groups... still getting the "Note!..." error and then the additional error after submitting my birthday.

Also, I don't have the option to unhide any "hidden" items if there are any. 

I've never had an Autodesk account before, so I have no idea what email the error is referring to. 

Message 5 of 9
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: Grrialga

Hi Grrialga:

Please verify the link you are trying to have access to. I checked our record and you already have an existing account. You may use the same user ID and password you use to log-in to discussion group.  If you are still having issue,  send me a Private Message (click on my arlinpega.bibat profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your user ID and password so that I may check further.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 6 of 9
amit_143
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

Even i am unable to register .... same  "NOTE.!....We matched your email with an existing login with Autodesk" Error and a one more error after entering my birthday....!!! 
Plzz solve this... i can really use some help right now.!! Smiley Frustrated

Message 7 of 9
camilo.lemos
in reply to: amit_143

Hi amit_143 and welcome to the community!

Autodesk websites have a single sign-on feature which will enable you to log in using the same information you used to log in the discussion forums here. 

Just in case, I have sent you your account and log in information via private message here on the forums.

Let me know if you need any further assistance:)

Camilo Lemos

Message 8 of 9
ajruehl

Hi- I am also having this problem, can you assist me please?

Thanks

Anthony

Message 9 of 9
camilo.lemos
in reply to: ajruehl

Sure thing, Anthony:)

Can you please tell me what website you are trying to access when you get that error message? 

I'm just trying to understand the issue better as neither you nor amit_143 should be having problems logging or registering on any of our websites if you are able to log in to the forums here.

Thanks a lot!

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report