Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

: Regarding Case 07132619 - EReg Customer Service Request for xxx-xxxxxxxx

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
neil.norat
496 Views, 8 Replies

: Regarding Case 07132619 - EReg Customer Service Request for xxx-xxxxxxxx

I am having issues relating to running autocad v12 or Autocad v13.  The packages are available for employee install from a liscense server.  When I do the install it goes without problems but when I attempt to launch, I get error messages with either improper serial number and product data or liscense not found.

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
DarrenP
in reply to: neil.norat

can you provide any screen shots?

was the product installed as a network license?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 9
TravisNave

Was the deployment created properly and are you installing via the shortcut link created in the root of the shared folder?  If you're drilling down into the AdminImage subfolder looking for a setup or .msi file, then you're installing it incorrectly. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 9
neil.norat

The product was installed originally from a liscense server and it aborted when attempting to open a .msi file on the inventorFusion directory, so I downloaded from the Autodesk downloads, It loads successfully but looks for the liscense info to go beyond the 30 day trial.

Message 5 of 9
TravisNave

If you installed it as a trial, that means it is a stand-alone activation.  You will have to uninstall the product and reinstall it as a network version and point it to your license manager during the install setup. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 6 of 9
neil.norat
in reply to: DarrenP

When I installed off of the autodesk site, this was my error.

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Message 7 of 9

Please note that this is an open forum and you should guard against posting your serial number.

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Message 8 of 9
DarrenP
in reply to: Discussion_Admin

looks like your trying to activate it as a standalone license which is not correct

you need to uninstall the product and reinstall it as a network license

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 9 of 9

Hi neil.norat:

I checked on your serial number and if you can provide me your host ID and server name, I'd be able to generate a license file fo you. I will re-open Case 07132619 and communicate with you from there.

Thanks,

Arlin Bibat

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report