Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ReCap Pro License & Key Request

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
tod
Participant
782 Views, 8 Replies

ReCap Pro License & Key Request

I bought a one month subscription for ReCap Pro on 11/22/2014. I have received four confirmaton emails saying the license codes and activation instructions will be sent. They have yet to come. Who do I need to talk to about my license codes? I really need to get some scans registered. Thanks.

Tod Alvey

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
ukdxb012
in reply to: tod

Hi and welcome to the community,

Please try the following link... http://www.autodesk.co.uk/adsk/servlet/item?id=18419553&siteID=452932

Good luck!

Duncan Brannan
UK/EMEIA CAD Operations Manager
Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 3 of 9
tod
Participant
in reply to: ukdxb012

Thanks for the response Duncan. I don't think this is going to work though. The problem is I never received a serial number or license code from the store to register?  I received two sets of confirmation emails.

Dear Tod Alvey,

Thank you for ordering from the Autodesk Store. Please watch your inbox for an email with your order delivery details.

• If you purchased a software license, your product license codes and activation instructions will be sent within 24 hours.*
  • If you ordered cloud credits, your account should be updated within the next 10 minutes.

I still haven't received the email with the codes? It's been since 11/22/2014. I checked the spam folder. 

Any suggestions? I have an order confirmation. 

Thanks

Message 4 of 9
jessica.t

Hi Tod,

Have you already downloaded your product and tried logging in? As this a cloud product, you don't need the serial number for activation. Just your Autodesk ID and password that is associated to your product and account.

I have already escalated your case number to our customer service team but try logging into the Autodesk ReCap 360 page and let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 5 of 9
tod
Participant
in reply to: jessica.t

Thanks for the response Jessica. I have ReCap on my computer as part of my building Design Suite. I bought the subscription to enter the serial number and "unlock" the "pro version". I received an email from customer service shortly after your reply. She gave me the serial number but it wanted me to activate using a differnet user. I think the main problem is my Autodesk ID is not the same as the ID I mistakenly entered when I purchased the subcription on the online store. They are one letter off. I think that is why I cannot access it?  I replyed to the customer service email. Hopefully they can reset the account and sync the two together.

Thanks. Tod 

Message 6 of 9
joane.bonghanoy

Hi @tod

I sent you via Private Message (small envelope beside your profile name) your log in details for Subscription Center. 

Reply back and let me know if it's incorrect so I can make the changes. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 7 of 9
tod
Participant
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hi Joane, 

I just checked and I have no private message?. See attached.

Tod

Message 8 of 9
joane.bonghanoy

Hi Tod,

Can you refresh your page please and check again. The email is already on my sent items.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 9 of 9
tod
Participant
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Replied to your PM. Thanks Tod

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report