Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ReCap 2015 download problem

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
pttpx2
342 Views, 2 Replies

ReCap 2015 download problem

Hello, I would like to download free 3-year version of ReCap for Students, but I have a problem, no matter if I choose "install now" or "browser download", there is an error: File not found.". The option "download now" doesn't work either. So I suppose, there is something wrong with your server. Could you please tell me if you can fix it or tell me what should I do.

Thanks, Tom.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dembkod
in reply to: pttpx2

pttpx2

Try to download from the Virtual Agent.

http://autodesk.creativevirtual15.com/autodesk/bot.html?isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Front%20Desk...

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 3 of 3
Yalani
in reply to: pttpx2

My concern is that we have to disable all protections(Firewall, also open ports for inbound connections, disable antivirus and UAC). To me we are exposing the device to high security risk.  Whatever information is in your device is open to the internet.

As good as the software is, I think some work need to be done to protect users and at the same time to alllow installation without flaw in any drive the user choose to.

Looking forward to hearing from Autodesk support center.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report