Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivation Limit Reached. (Error: 11)

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
jimnick
1407 Views, 6 Replies

Reactivation Limit Reached. (Error: 11)

my AutoCAD 2008 keeps asking me to register the product, so many times that it now says the I have reached the limit.  I have call Autodesk and left messages with Customer Service and filled out the online requests for help but haven't heard back from anyone.  How do I get this fixed?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
philip.s
in reply to: jimnick

Welcome to the community Jim!

Can you please try the suggestion referenced here, specifically:

Delete the following from your OS.

On Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8:

C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet\adskflex_*.data

C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet\adskflex_*.data.backup 

On Windows XP:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\FLEXnet\adskflex_*.data

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\FLEXnet\adskflex_*.data.backup

As this will require a reactivation, please either send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number + request code or contact our License Assistance Team if necessary.

Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue, or reply with additional specifics if the problem persists.

Message 3 of 7
copy_cad
in reply to: philip.s

Hi Philip,

I too am having the same issue.
This has occurred after I used the portable license utility to move the license from my old desktop computer to a new one I have just purchased.
At first the programme worked fine, then every time I started AutoCAD up it requested that I activate the product.
After going through this process several times it now states that the Reactivation Limit Reached (error 11)

Please could you asiist
Message 4 of 7
mandy.peterson
in reply to: jimnick

I am getting the same message with my program. I am a student and need my program to work for school and I've tried everything to fix it. It's beginning to frustrate me because I can't get the help to fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Message 5 of 7
pendean
in reply to: mandy.peterson

The answer is posted in reply #2 above yours, do as it suggests.
Message 6 of 7
mandy.peterson
in reply to: pendean

I have already tried looking for those files and they do not exist on my computer. Is there something else i should be looking for or can try?

Message 7 of 7
grace.liu
in reply to: mandy.peterson

Welcome to the Community , Mandy !

Could you please send me a Private Message (click on my grace.liu profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number, Request Code , your registration details and the reason of reactivation, I will generate the activation code manually. Or please contact our License Assistance Team for direct support.

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report