Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-installing to new PC

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
JohnMcGetrick6292
179 Views, 2 Replies

Re-installing to new PC

I have AutoCAD LT which I have upgraded up to 2010 but I am still using the 2008 version which suits best!

I have to change my PC and need to re-install to the new PC. How do I go about it?

Regards,

John.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Without an exception from Autodesk, you cannot.  Subscription support for 2008 has long expired and since the lease on the 2008 license has already been upgraded to 2010, as you say, then the license for 2008 is no longer valid per the EULA.  Your best bet will be to contact your VAR or Autodesk to work out an exception for 2008.  However, there is no guarantee for this.  Good luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3

I will take up the issue of 2008 version separately but I still have the 2009 version to transfer to new PC. I just want to know what steps I have to take to do this properly. Regards, John. John McGetrick Denis O'Leary & Partners Phone: 01 2883420 (Office); 01 4555 526 (Home office) Mobile: 087 205 0418 e-mail: dolap@eircom.net

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report