Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re-installing on new PC

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Scottgrove
451 Views, 3 Replies

re-installing on new PC

How can I re-install my AutoCAD LT 2010 onto my new laptop when I can't find the disk?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: Scottgrove

Hello Scott and welcome to the community.

Please use one of the following 72hr timed direct download links. Please note that for future reference, you can also request a media replacement or download link directly from this link.

AutoCAD LT 2010 32BIT

AutoCAD LT 2010 64BIT

Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves your inquiry, or feel free to reply with additional questions as needed.

Message 3 of 4
Scottgrove
in reply to: philip.s

Phillip,

I was able to download and re-install my autocad 2010 LT on my new PC.  but...when I open the program it asks me to activate it.  I have entered the codes with an invalid response.

the codes that i have are

here is my case number from our last correspondence

Your Adobe ID:SCOTT@SCOTTGROVE.COM
Your Case Number:0183768392

Serial number: xxx-xxxxxxxx

Request code: xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx

Please help.

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Message 4 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: Scottgrove

Hi Scott!

As you can see your reply was edited by our moderator / please refrain from posting sensitive information as this is a public forum.

The serial number that you provided (ending in 5473) is not in our system nor does it have the numbering structure typically seen in one of our valid licenses. With that being said, can you verify that this was purchased through an Autodesk Authorized Reseller?

If so, can you please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with the relevant order information.

If not, I'd strongly suggest contacting the seller and requesting a refund.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report